Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: A little bit of the training and update

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Training-Physio Centre , here is the time of +6%
    Thanks.

Dreamer
    Did a little bit of testing, here's my low quality DMC who I want to give an extra role. I trained him until he got his second skill. He didn't gain any other skills in between.

A little bit of the training and update-dc.jpg
    A little bit of the training and update-dc2.jpg

-edit-

Quote Originally Posted by Duncton View Post
    Also struggling with how to fit in GK training. Seems like it doesn't make sense to give GK training to other players, they don't have those skills. So GK training + 2 different Physical and Mental exercises for 2 GK's, would that work towards a bonus? Wouldn't progress be awfully slow?
    So GK training trains only GK skills, but not all of them. Others are integrated in attacking or defensive drills. Still not sure how to go about it. Train GK's with the rest of the team? What do you think?

What about the comments at the end of training sessions? Do we have to take them into account? I found this one puzzling.

A little bit of the training and update-intense.jpg

Total condition loss was 12%, two P&M drills at the end of the session.
    Last edited by Duncton; 02-12-2016 at 05:05 PM.

Only one mention Ive realized is that you can test the bonus you have in friendlies without waste these..

Differance of screen between 2 version:

A little bit of the training and update-yololo.jpg

Do someone know how to see number of fans with new version ?

Dreamer
    GK training: I think you have to choose.

1. Train GK's seperately from the rest of the team. Don't use only GK drill, but also attacking/defensive/physical drills which train GK skills.
    - Con: your other players won't benefit from attacking/defensive/physical drills.

2. Train GK's with the rest of your team. Throw in GK drill.
    - Con: your other players won't benefit but will lose condition from GK drill (tested).

I'd like to suggest that only GK's lose condition from GK drill. Then you can train your GK's with the rest of the team and your other players will benefit from a/d/p&m drills, but without losing condition on a useless (gk) drill.

Further testing: I've had some good and bad commentary after training. I will repeat those trainings and see if commentary is the same. If so, it would mean you can build almost perfect excersises for your team based on the comments afterwards. That would be nice.
    nikolgiorgos and Arion like this.

Dreamer
    Observations:

- Don't make your training schedule too intense. Your players won't like it and won't gain much towards a team bonus. I've had a schedule with intensity very hard - hard - very hard and it didn't work for me. Seems like you have to balance intensity.

A little bit of the training and update-intense.jpg

- AMX works towards attacking bonus as well as towards posession bonus (midfield). So training 2ST + 2MC + 2AMX will give progress in both. I'm guessing it's the same with DMX (defensive + posession).

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, you mustn't start with hard training in the first box.
    I 'm thinking that if a team has some empty positions maybe it's useful to buy some extra players, you know, those free agent grandpas, to have more benefit from the training.
    LOL
    Arion and Duncton like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Duncton View Post
    Observations:

- Don't make your training schedule too intense. Your players won't like it and won't gain much towards a team bonus. I've had a schedule with intensity very hard - hard - very hard and it didn't work for me. Seems like you have to balance intensity.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	intense.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	62760

- AMX works towards attacking bonus as well as towards posession bonus (midfield). So training 2ST + 2MC + 2AMX will give progress in both. I'm guessing it's the same with DMX (defensive + posession).
    I always start training with a warmup or (sometimes a stretch). But if you wanna give them sprint, then I guess do some very easy attack/defence drills (1 or 2 in total) then let them sprint.
    Some combinations also work extremely well, always set up the schedule like an in-game scenario. The opponent takes a corner (which is a cross, actually). You head it out, and one attacker hits the ball hard to the other half. Luckily it (intentionally) went to your ST and they have only 2 defenders.

Thus, it makes sense to use a pattern of set piece delivery-defending crosses-fast counterattacks.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123