Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: My thoughts on the recent update

The new training is slow if you compared it to the old system. All the dragging...

I used to train my defenders, midfielders, and forwards as units before the update. Just makes sense to do it now. It's nice being able to give your GKs specialized training. i like being rewarded for training my first team together instead of spending 500 packs on one player to make him op. It's a team game and group dynamics and harmony do matter. I'm glad Nordeus has acknowledged this and adjusted the game accordingly.
    Arion and Duncton like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    I used to train my defenders, midfielders, and forwards as units before the update. Just makes sense to do it now. It's nice being able to give your GKs specialized training. i like being rewarded for training my first team together instead of spending 500 packs on one player to make him op. It's a team game and group dynamics and harmony do matter. I'm glad Nordeus has acknowledged this and adjusted the game accordingly.
    i agree the training make sense...but it need lots of green pack right now, and also, the GK...i put 5 goal keeper training in a row .... still 5 skill train...only add + 1% of throwing.... - 15% only add 1% of throw or kicking...like...what the hack....and with the new GK (they put the still in my GK is 110.... while my GK is 7 star...)...i think that why my GK did really bad in half of the matches i had.... he did all rate 8 or above in the last season...
    Arion likes this.

Dreamer
    How does new training need more green packs than the old one? I can still train my players down to a percentage at which they will be fully rested for next match.

I agree that GK training could use some revamping.

I'd also like to be able to save/favourite (and maybe rename) training sessions which worked really well and to delete unnecessary training reports (like power training).

- Key attributes: So this answers a lot of question that players had on their team (which one of my strikers is the best, who should I put for corners depending on their crossing, which midfielder has better passing...). It adds to the strategic part of the game since now we do not have to guess what player is better for which role anymore.
    This one's interesting. Just found out for my MC with FK SA, crossing is not one of his key attributes (although it's at the same percentage as shooting, which is). Would that mean he's only useful in direct free kicks? I might have to put up someone else.
    Gwyndster likes this.

I don't think I have used any more packs training than I had before, in fact, I may have used less due to the extra speed of recuperation, and the ability to really fine tune the training regime.
    Okay, I get "You need to train 4 players" and "You need to train 8 players" messages about bonuses, but I can live with that.
    Duncton likes this.

I've been able to train and play 2 matches per day without using mass green packs (maybe only a few on some players) and just resting until the next day.

The 1% added to resting every 3 hours works great when you have to wait several hours. Consider that 15 hours gives a +5% condition, so one full hour of the old rest

And also, if you use the condition bonus during the match, if you are winning and you can keep the result, you are gonna save a lot of condition.
    Duncton likes this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12