Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: terrible results since update

My results have been better since the upgrade
    Arion likes this.
    Thornton F.C level 23

Winner league in levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17,18, 19, 20,21,22

Winner champions league in level 6, 10
    Runner up CL in level 5, 8, 19

Cup finished 3rd in level 9,

Addicted
    I think....the new training system also change what the important of players' skills~

do you guys take a look of the players skills?? i think that is for those who train the player regular in the point system has the skill problem...
    like in the ST, mostly you won't put lots of points in the defense...before, that is totally fine...put all the point in attack and physical.... but in the new system... your ST right now is lack of position and heading... so...think about that...even you ST is good at attack....but think about that lacking of positioning... how he can score?? even the ST is 7 star...but the position is only in about 5-6 star...so, even your opposite is 5-7Q lower than your ST but if their points are put in balance... then i think your ST (or the attackers) still hard to score~

also... in defense.... mostly you won't put lot of points into attack...so now, you DC/DL/DR is lacking of passing and crossing...this maybe the reason why the attacking is suck....cause you DC can't pass the ball well... and then the opposite intercept the ball...and then that may cause the concede~

this happen to my ST and my DC... last season my ST can score a lot... (2nd top scorer in the team and 1st assist)... but now, he did not present very good when facing some strong team (even 6-7Q below my team...i think the positioning make this different)~ and my DC also did not do very good as well... last season in league, i only had 4 concede~ and 8 concede in all matches.... and this season, only a week...i already has more tan 10 concede....

GK.... i already said before...

the only one Position did the same ...is the MC...because that is the only position i put all the point in balance...and they are doing the same as last season...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Actually I had some issues at the start of the season but since the update I won all games with decent results, I can't complain about this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I've managed to keep winning, but since the update I've noticed that I am not scoring anywhere near as many goals as I used to. Something has certainly had a negative impact on how my team is performing.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I've managed to keep winning, but since the update I've noticed that I am not scoring anywhere near as many goals as I used to. Something has certainly had a negative impact on how my team is performing.
    yes...like i said, your attacker usually won't add too much points in defense....and in defense...there has a "position"... before, that is fine...just attacking and physical will give you the work, but now...without position...how your attacker get a better place to score...i mean in running motion....so, your attackers are not as good as before...

this also happen to you defense which mostly won't put too many points in attack....which they are lack of passing or crossing.... so...now, they are really bad to send the ball forward to create the attack....

without position in attacker and passing in defense.... i think that is the point why low scoring... (and the bad passing in defense will cost you concede..) with the bad GK (they lower the skills)...that may cost something.....
    Arion likes this.

Famous
    My L24 Team now mainly use new T11 to train and use old T11 for other functions. So I don't use the bonus. It won all matches since new changes.

My L32 Team now solely use old T11 after trying out new T11 on first day. It was defeated in most matches. But it faced many strong teams in this period, including teams which are 1 level higher in CL.

For both teams, I ceased to maintain record about and analyze performances and training. I also attended less matches and do not carefully study the opponents before the matches.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-15-2016 at 05:41 AM.

Rookie
    i was 2W 3D 0L before the upgrade and 0W 2D 5L after. granted, i'm in a league and CL where everyone is 5-8Q's better than me.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    i was 2W 3D 0L before the upgrade and 0W 2D 5L after. granted, i'm in a league and CL where everyone is 5-8Q's better than me.
    beside the player skills...

the new training system....kind of force ppl to use green pack to train....in these several day.... i lost 2 league , but winning in CL and CUP
    in league, i put my sub team on the field with several my 1st team in...my Q still higher than those team at least Q 6-7...like Q68 vs Q59....and those are in the bottom of the table...i am on 2nd....so i think that is good enough, and save my 1st to against the strong time in CUP.... i also did a light training...like using the "easy"drill for the "two section" training before each match.... and guess what.... i lost both league 3:1 !!! when i don't want to use the green packs~ ( and all my DC are still rating 7 or above!!) the assist report just said two same thing in different way ---> " it is not our day" and "the opposite is very luck" in the two report!

in the CL and CUP ...i use hard drill... and almost used 100 green packs because of the training each day....i won 6:0 in CUP. 6:2 and 4:0 in CL !!!

my consultation is: if the training you don't use the green pack, you lose or not winning easily!!

and the two section training is kind of stupid!!! why force me to train the player twice before the match??? with theCL and CUP....there could be 3 matches a day and need to train 6 times~ like wtf ? force use lot of green pack...if this is the way... more ppl will leave because this is only count on how many green packs you have to spend, and nothing else!!

tonight i have another league, i will put my 1st on, but won't train hard and not using any green pack, if this still doing bad, for sure i will leave, because this game will be only forcing ppl to use the green packs and nothing else~ that is kind of stupid and not funny~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12