Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: What does successful teams means?

What does successful teams means?

Hi all,
    We all want our team to be successful but we must know what great teams have and what they need for that.

According to me a successful team is that which"
    1; The team which is able to recover from bad times or they face all problems wisely.
    2;The team which play for best performance and even lose bravely.
    3;The team which have adequate budget and tokens.
    4;The team which have perfect squad and better statergy for every situation.
    5;The team which.............???? Please guys share your experience and expertise views on becoming successful team.
    Arion likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

This would be a good question for a Poll ?

Nice way of getting attention!
    Sometimes these little facts are inspiring at bad times.
    Arion likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Dreamer
    If your team wins treble, I think you can call it "successful team". From that perspective I call my team successful one

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    This would be a good question for a Poll ?
    Agree. Because this is question that different manager have different opinion.

The previous polls over-simplified questions. So I did not want to involve. This question is suitable, but is not arranged for polling.

Edit:
    I prefer choice 1.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-03-2016 at 03:17 AM.
    Arion likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Well, here is the meaning of "best value".
    Ferrari maybe is the best car brad but doesn't win every year the "car of the year" award.
    It's what you get for what you pay.
    A 35T team without extra sources , can win some titles here and there, some 2nd or 3rd positions in leagues or CH.L.
    More extra sources, more must be the titles.
    For a wealthy team, the treble is a must.

* Of course it's the same if someone has the extra sources from farming or buying
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Well, here is the meaning of "best value".
    Ferrari maybe is the best car brad but doesn't win every year the "car of the year" award.
    It's what you get for what you pay.
    A 35T team without extra sources , can win some titles here and there, some 2nd or 3rd positions in leagues or CH.L.
    More extra sources, more must be the titles.
    For a wealthy team, the treble is a must.

* Of course it's the same if someone has the extra sources from farming or buying
    This is good point, but you talk about successful manager. This manager who enjoys its tactical and strategic knowledge instead of a meaningless victories over weaker opponents and winning meaningless titles.
    Arion likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    My team I assume

Well like Nik said, is hard to decide because there are a lot of factors and the first one is "luck", then tokens, opponents, etc.

For some people successful means to win trophies, 2nd, 3rd place, 4th, etc but for example for me is 1st or nothing, personal I don't see 2nd-7th as something I would like, despite I have few too.

Everything depends on your personal opinion.
    Arion likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Mou say: "Money does not guarantee success"

Success is to acomplish targets, win a title, reach finals, more or less depend of the individual targets of every manager.

For some is a treble, for some a top 3, for others that play without tank and with 35T try a top 3 and reach a final, so, all depend of the viewpoint really.

For me success is that when I tank 2 seasons and I play 2, in this circle if I repeat again and again, I win 2 Leagues and 2 CL's.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This manager who enjoys its tactical and strategic knowledge instead of a meaningless victories over weaker opponents and winning meaningless titles.
    I would agree with you if top eleven had that logic. A better quality team wins every one - LOL
    Exelous and Arion like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast