Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree1267Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 77 - Week 4

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    What have you learned from last season?
    If I want to play with my 3 teams, I must use the old version

What are your goals for this season?
    3 trebles

What's your training level?
    9 - 9 - 8

Season 77 - Week 4-lv19-3-teams.jpg
    Arion, cookizzz and Davy Gravy like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

@pnr8555 What do you mean by Huliano method?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    @pnr8555 What do you mean by Huliano method?
    A method previously used by a forum user called Huliano to reduce team quality for Cup. As the league draw now takes team quality into account similar to Cup, the method can be made useful.

It is done putting weakest 11 up and sign low quality players to reduce average quality of starting 11. If you want to reduce quality for cup, you have to do it before season end.

I will only make serious transfers after Day 3 so that league draw will be easier.
    Arion likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

AEPRE FC signed two 5* players into the team, DC/DMC Mans Zelmerlow 90% 87 and ST Striker Nikolic 96% 89. We also lost an auction aganist an Arabic and Vietnamese bidder.
    Gert Funck likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

What have you learned from last season? A 4-1-2-1-2 doesn't really work out, changed my formation
    Where did you place last season?
    league: 4th
    Cup: 1/16
    CL: Quarter finals
    What's your current level? Level 6
    What's your budget for this season? I had 15million to spend, already bought some players. Still 6million left for a decent DMC
    Who do you want to replace? Currently my DMC and Goalkeeper have my priority
    What are your goals for this season? Qualify for the CL and at least make it to the knockout stage of the CL

What's your training level? Level 10

I already did some good signings today, got a 26 yo 99% MR and a 98% striker
    Gert Funck likes this.

Level 14 is here. Our in cup 3rd round, 1st in league, didn't do exceptionally well financially. Broke even but added some value in stadium.
    140m to spend 2 players sold on lists, 1 sold now, bought a DC and a MC for 3 tokens total and waiting to see if I get a decent ST from my academy or recommended. failing that I will likely buy a proven one on negotiations. I could replace my ML and MR but likely only going to play them in league and cup.
    I have a good CL draw with two terrible teams in my group and one powerhouse. Matched a lvl higher for my preliminary cup tie. I forgot how exciting first nordgens of the season were, whee!
    Goals for the season, soar high and bury ourselves in gold!
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Hello and here we are again!

Welcome to all new and returning managers

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

When Nordeus change things, they really change things...

Palace Casuals: 6th in the League, Semi-Finals in the Champions League, Qualifying Round in the Cup.
    Palace Terriers achieved their first double, League and Champions League, and got to the Play-off Round in the Cup.

What's your current level?
    Palace Casuals: Level 29 in their 33rd Season.
    Palace Terriers: Level 10 in their 10th Season.

What's your budget for this season?
    Palace Casuals: 100-odd tokens and nearly $6Bn.
    Palace Terriers: 35T and $180M

Who do you want to replace?
    Palace Casuals: Need a new Goalkeeper as the back-up 'keeper is 3* and has a nego bid on him which I am minded to accept...
    Palace Terriers have several 3* players who will be replaced in the early days of the League season.

Palace Casuals: no Champions League for them this season, so the Management are minded to let them have a serious assault on the Cup to see if they can win their second trophy there, if they do well will be happy to see them in a CL slot in the League.
    Palace Terriers: in three competitions so the Cup will be a 'how far can you get?', while the team concentrates on another League/CL double.

Palace Casuals: 19
    Palace Terriers:17

Good luck to everybody this Season!
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I have learned at this level I am at 41, there is no need to reduce quality, actually it is too hold and keep your quality players because no new are available like ever (only suggested expensive players and scouts)

The good news is that it is actually possible to win the cup and CL again, if the luck (Nordeus) wants it.

I have also learned that Nordeus is turning this game that i loved into a nursing game. If you don't watch train and whatnot all the time you will lose even too much weaker teams. Not a good thing for the working man.
    Animations although really basic, it demands a very powerfull PC to run, and drains all data and power from the Android device .

Some more variations in these animations is too wish for, pretty soon you know how they are and then its not that exciting

Want to change most of my squad because they are old (more than 22)

so my shopping
    Season 77 - Week 4-2016-03-06-11_08_46-start.png
    four stars is whats available yaaay!

still, I better win my first match LOL!!

Season 77 - Week 4-2016-03-06-11_47_29-start.jpg

In other news (Reserves)
    ha, Guess Cardoso wants this player! :P
    Season 77 - Week 4-2016-03-06-11_16_17-start.jpg
    I swuped him of at last second first round

Season 77 - Week 4-2016-03-06-11_26_53-start.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 03-06-2016 at 09:48 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I'm surprisingly excited for the new season, as Topeleven is really fun for me right now with the new training system and stuff.

So I'm ready for the season!

The new training is fun, even though I still don't know how to proper train a special ability. (Can someone help?)

5th in the league after being 11th to 14th for the first 7 or 8 games, a bit disappointing.

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?

2.4B

Who do you want to replace?

Did all the replacements in the morning. Needed a new GK and a new central player. Ended up buying 6 or 7 new guys...

Doing well, want to reach a CL place. A title in the league or cup would be really nice after a long time, but I think it is not possible.

Gert Funck likes this.

Yeah, got a 5* 90% DMC after 1 round of bidding. I haven't had a bidding war yet which is a really good thing!

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast