• My ST are scoring more since the 2016 rollout last season

2 7.41%
  • My ST are scoring the same as always

12 44.44%
  • My ST are scoring less

8 29.63%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Has the ST scoring been fixed in the new season?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    Well.....I had a striker sold off recently, renamed him aguero because of his prowess in scoring....had 51goals 11assists in 60games. Currently with another who has 5goals and 1assists from 5games this season and ohhh...he is a good Fk taker though he hasn't score from Fk this season. I dunno if it's just random though but strikers from the Asia are good goal scorers, they have never dissapointed me.
    really?? i never get player from Asia...i got one MC before...i will not said he is bad...but i just think he is not strong enough.... height 171cm... weight 69...so...he is in my sub list and sold after 2 season...

ST i prefer from S america or German ...and should have a least one over 190cm...like in case i am losing...i put him in to insrease the "air force" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    really?? i never get player from Asia...i got one MC before...i will not said he is bad...but i just think he is not strong enough.... height 171cm... weight 69...so...he is in my sub list and sold after 2 season...

ST i prefer from S america or German ...and should have a least one over 190cm...like in case i am losing...i put him in to insrease the "air force" LOL
    Well I prefer a German midfielder to German strikers....what I have noticed again with Asian strikers is that they usually don't hit the ground running, they settle in gradually and start firing on all cylinders.....Let me wish you good luck if you will try them out......I haven't had much luck when they are defenders though. I prefer English defenders.

Seven wins in a row. For the first time this season, in a tough CL game against an evenly matched opponent, with the opposing manager watching and on his turf, we failed to produce at least 3 goals. But in a 1:0 win Lukasz "Monster" Monasterski managed to keep the scoring streak alive on behalf of the strikers. The second ST was said to have "kind of a bad day" by the Ass Man. Perhaps the magic streak is coming to an end.
    Arion likes this.
    Team Orange Roughies | Last season league winners, Cup and CL finalists | Season 11 | Level 11

TREBLE wins: 1
    League: 7
    Cup: 2
    Champions League: 2

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I just re-re-reported this. Kinda annoying to be honest, last season my striker scored a bit but then it was like usually , nothing changed much.

This season is kinda bad, my striker actually have 0 goals despite I won all my games so far with good scores. No idea what to do with him.

Personal for me might not be a huge problem because I won all the games but is pretty annoying to pay so much for a striker, 69 tokens and after 7 games like in my case, to have 0 goals.

In this picture you can see my ST so far.

Anyway like an info for you. They said they will take a look and hopefully next season the strikers will return at their normal parameters.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 03-10-2016 at 10:49 PM.
    Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Eight wins in a row. Two STs combined for 4 goals and 1 assist.

Could I be a guinea pig T11 are test driving the increased ST scoring on? I am game!
    Team Orange Roughies | Last season league winners, Cup and CL finalists | Season 11 | Level 11

I think it depends on tactics and arrows - but yes in my opinion if you set the role for ST according to what is supposed to occur in the real game then the engine may leave the ST goalless. But this game is just an calculation so I think you can readjust the tactics, arrows and skills so that ST scores sufficiently.

I think that the game holds positive bias towards the AMs, especially fast shadow strikers with good finishing/shooting skills. This season I have not seen a quality shadow striker scout in any of my accounts. But the AMs potency may be ascribed also to the fact that most of us play down the flanks?!

My striker rescued the streak, which now stands at NINE wins, with a last minute goal in a 3:2 win. All three goals scored by two strikers, as well as one of the assists. Lucasz "The Polish Monster" Monasterski now owns 10 goals and 2 assists in 6 competition matches.
    Arion and Let's Rock like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    lucky you
    I 'm
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

At the beginning of this season i bought a scout striker who scored 6 goals in 4 games,i thought that i found my striker but after 5 more games he scored 0 goals,so back to reality

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    Let's Rock likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    At the beginning of this season i bought a scout striker who scored 6 goals in 4 games,i thought that i found my striker but after 5 more games he scored 0 goals,so back to reality
    This is exactly what happened to me in the past seasons. Any ST I bought (always from Transfers) played well for 3-4 matches, then nothing.
    madflo19 likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast