Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How do i report someone cheating!

VIP
    he is level 5...

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    None of these players are maximum (they are all 8* rather than 9*) although that doesn't really make much of a difference if you are in his league!!
    He has spent around 900-1000 tokens per player
    In my currency that is around £80 worth of tokens each. Multiply that by how many players he has (18?) and you get £1440.
    Now that may seem like an obscene amount of money to you or me but there are people out there who think of it as loose change, he looks like one of them.
    yes it is true, but the guy is from VietNam (we do not be putting so much money from there or in Europe), and he has more players.

If he had been in the top level then I would say yes, but now he is the beginning of everything and throw away so much money.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender Karaman View Post
    yes it is true, but how can have Financial 691M
    No to be fair my level 3 team only has 6m

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    None of these players are maximum (they are all 8* rather than 9*) although that doesn't really make much of a difference if you are in his league!!
    He has spent around 900-1000 tokens per player
    In my currency that is around £80 worth of tokens each. Multiply that by how many players he has (18?) and you get £1440.
    Now that may seem like an obscene amount of money to you or me but there are people out there who think of it as loose change, he looks like one of them.
    your calculation is wrong, if you go from 5 star to 8, it is about 1500 tokens and playes 19. so about 28 500 tokens then about 3000 dolars

your calculation is wrong, if you go from 5 star to 8, it is about 1500 tokens and playes 19. so about 28 500 tokens then about 3000 dolars
    What if he´s buying green packs & power training ?
    Abhinavsharma and Let's Rock like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    What if he´s buying green packs & power training ?
    Then is more, you dont get werey fast star when buying that

Then is more, you dont get werey fast star when buying that
    Sorry…yes you do

Quote Originally Posted by bunzo View Post
    sorry…yes you do
    <3

Famous
    I just picked the only 5* eighteen year old in my team and went to personal trainer, and it would take 912 tokens for him to reach 8 stars. A 19 year old 5* in my team would take 976 tokens to reach 8*.
    I think you are missing the point here though. It doesn't really matter if he's spending $2000 or $5000 a month, it's still beyond the imagination of almost all of us that someone could do it.
    But, in the way our capitalist Global society is set up, there are people with the disposable wealth to be able to make it possible.
    I'm just saying that maybe he is one of them, rather than a 'cheat'. A teenager with a $20,000 a month allowance who wastes a chunk of it on Facebook games.
    Bunzo and Let's Rock like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Ender Karaman is right.
    It needs huge amount of T/boosters to build such teams.
    Even if someone is farming every day 70-100 boosters, cannot build it.
    So, is that so common, people from Vietnam to buy so many T & packs ?
    c'mon

I 've seen a guy who 's a heavy T buyer (he has a 9-10* team every season) and checked his profile.
    He is an Arab, leaving between Emirates and London and has a car of 200 K' $ - lol
    So, why is it so common for Vietnamese managers (I 'm not saying all, but it's 90% of those cases from there) ?
    Because there is very common some kind of hacking.
    Using a program, it can make an auto-farming.
    You set this program in your mobile or tablet, it's searching videos for T or packs, watching and gathering.
    The next morning, when you wake up, you can find some hundreds or thousands in your account.
    (I 've seen in youtube a video about this Vietnamese auto-farming and I have it).
    So easily can build teams like this
    How do i report someone cheating!-vietnamese-cheater.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-12-2016 at 06:54 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast