Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How do i report someone cheating!

Here is another player from Vietnam. I'm surprised to see how mutch money they have down thereHow do i report someone cheating!-2016-06-01-1-.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    as I can see from his jersey, Obama with his latest visit must gave them some good presents
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

If this teams are clean players, then I'm from Jupiter! Look at the 5'th place association at the World top 100. The captain is Manager lvl 5, he's budget is 1.59B, And he has 183.000 seats at his stadium???????? For what????? He maximum have 3-4000 fans???? And whats best, is that he's squad are at average quality 145.8%!!!!! My team at lvl 23 are very strong, they all have 7 stars and average quality 123.5%. So my advice to the Nordeus support, let the vietnamese and chinese members get their own cheating server, so we who play clean don't have to meet them in this turnament! If not, let us all cheat and then we see what fun top11 is!!How do i report someone cheating!-2016-06-22-20-.jpg
    sincity and t11_fan like this.

Mind bogglling to see top teams in associations. There you can really see some people with too much money doing pay2win...

Addicted
    well..... stars are possible for fast trainer especially at the end of the season.... all my 22 players right now, i only have 4 players left in 7 star ( two 28 years old)... others already at 8 stars several days ago~~

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #46
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Stein Johansen View Post
    If this teams are clean players, then I'm from Jupiter! Look at the 5'th place association at the World top 100. The captain is Manager lvl 5, he's budget is 1.59B, And he has 183.000 seats at his stadium???????? For what????? He maximum have 3-4000 fans???? And whats best, is that he's squad are at average quality 145.8%!!!!! My team at lvl 23 are very strong, they all have 7 stars and average quality 123.5%. So my advice to the Nordeus support, let the vietnamese and chinese members get their own cheating server, so we who play clean don't have to meet them in this turnament! If not, let us all cheat and then we see what fun top11 is!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-06-22 (20).jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	112.9 KB 
ID:	68725
    You would be surprised to discover that these users are mainly paying for their tokens and not cheating, as we timely monitor the Top Associations to ensure there's a fair competition there.

Please note that there's absolutely no way for a user to know if another user is cheating or not, as "this guy uses a lot of tokens" is not a proof of anything (that's what big payers do).

However if you suspect someone is a cheater, don't hesitate to contact our Support team. You can report them using the question mark button ("?") you will find in your Top Eleven app, next to Settings.

I can also check them if you send me a private message with a bigger screenshot, because I can't see much in these ones, as they are too small

Easy, run dead for a few seasons and train up 18 year olds

Quote Originally Posted by Stein Johansen View Post
    ....So my advice to the Nordeus support, let the vietnamese and chinese members get their own cheating server, so we who play clean don't have to meet them in this turnament! If not, let us all cheat and then we see what fun top11 is!!
    When I had similar suggestion few months ago, I was accused for discrimination
    This has nothing with it, we don't care were cheaters come from, if they have so strong OP teams on low levels, they should be somehow separated form regular players, banned or whatever else.
    Even if that guy buys all those tokens he spent (which I seriously doubt), It would cost real big money to upgrade team so fast and I don't think there is someone both such rich and crazy to do it.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

Quote Originally Posted by BazzaBuff View Post
    Easy, run dead for a few seasons and train up 18 year olds
    It seems you didn't really understand how big difference is between mentioned team and his league level (5) or you're possibly trolling which I doubt, but still;
    It is not only about quallity of his players. On level 5 which he will finish this season financial rewards are:
    (credits: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...html#post16597)

League
    1st - 8.25M
    2nd - 7.88M
    3rd - 7.5M
    4th - 7.13M
    5th - 6.75M
    6th - 6.38M
    7th - 6M
    Prize/match = 144K

Champions League

Win - 2.23M
    Final - 1.71M

Semi - 1.32M
    1/4 - 1.01M
    1/8 - 780K
    Group - 600K

Cup

Win - 2.64M
    Final - 2.03M
    Semi - 1.56M
    1/4 - 1.2M
    1/8 - 923K
    Ploff - 710K
    Qual - 533K
    Prel - 355K

So maths looks like this:
    League max. earning for level 5 is 12M
    CL max. earning is 10.3M and Cup 14,9M, total sum is 37,2M
    Don't forget that bonuses on previous levels are lower than from 5th, and if we would count them, he couln't earn not even 10% of his budget + value of his players + value of stadium investments + tokens spent to speed up stadium construction...
    So tell me then how it is possible to EARN 1,59B+ on levels 1-4?
    Even if we count only earnings of previous levels, without any spent money (on stadium upgrades of 180K seat stadium, wages, win bonuses), we can't get anywhere near that number.
    Last edited by t11_fan; 07-25-2016 at 08:13 PM.
    Ex top eleven player

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    It seems you didn't really understand how big difference is between mentioned team and his league level (5) or you're possibly trolling which I doubt, but still;
    It is not only about quallity of his players. On level 5 which he will finish this season financial rewards are:
    (credits: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...html#post16597)

League
    1st - 8.25M
    2nd - 7.88M
    3rd - 7.5M
    4th - 7.13M
    5th - 6.75M
    6th - 6.38M
    7th - 6M
    Prize/match = 144K

Champions League

Win - 2.23M
    Final - 1.71M

Semi - 1.32M
    1/4 - 1.01M
    1/8 - 780K
    Group - 600K

Cup

Win - 2.64M
    Final - 2.03M
    Semi - 1.56M
    1/4 - 1.2M
    1/8 - 923K
    Ploff - 710K
    Qual - 533K
    Prel - 355K

Tell me how it is possible to EARN 1,59B+ on levels 1-4?
    Even if we count only earnings of previous levels, without any spent money (on stadium upgrades of 180K seat stadium, wages, win bonuses), we can't get anywhere near that number.
    It's actually an old trick that only ask for times and a lot of Top Eleven accounts.

Is very easier and all you need to do is like 15-20 accounts (depends how much you want to earn) add them as friends to your main account and over bid for your player all the tokens.

Put a player on sale, you can use anyone that's 3 stars or more, in the initial round that last over an hour you just bid once from all the account to qualify then same in the initial round after you qualified with all the accounts, you can bid all the tokens you have on them.

Thinking that you start now with 40 tokens (or 45 not 100% sure) is not like when I started 5 years ago when you only had 5 if I remember good, just imagine bidding few hundred of tokens for a player how much you can win.

Normally I should not talk about this exploit (if is an exploit because technically is legal) but is clearly not moral but yea, where's how works .
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast