Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What you'd do with 600 free tokens? Need advices.

Dreamer
    big stadium

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    So power leveling is outta question i guess right when my scouts sucks, lol.
    Hell no, if you already have a good team buy green boosters and train them simple .
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    big stadium
    For what? To lose moneys and for 2 more boosters every week? )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Wow, thats was a great deal, Congrats!

You could either buy scouts,green boosters or save them for the next season. Why spend it all?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Nah, no scout.....
    Indeed, by green boosters instead of (older) scout players) and spend them on training younger players.
    And with that amount of tokens, you can get a lot of young (good) players from auction
    Playing with team: Oranje

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    Nah, no scout.....
    Indeed, by green boosters instead of (older) scout players) and spend them on training younger players.
    And with that amount of tokens, you can get a lot of young (good) players from auction
    500 boosters how many youngsters can you train to reach 7*? Better off buying Scouts

Well, when you have enough money.....spending tokens on getting money (scout players are not cheap) is not the best deal you can make.

So....spending 50T and severall millions for each scout who is at least 22 years old......
    Nah...I will go for the young players and much green packs
    Playing with team: Oranje

I hate iphone

Quote Originally Posted by Fmldotca View Post
    500 boosters how many youngsters can you train to reach 7*? Better off buying Scouts
    Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    Well, when you have enough money.....spending tokens on getting money (scout players are not cheap) is not the best deal you can make.

So....spending 50T and severall millions for each scout who is at least 22 years old......
    Nah...I will go for the young players and much green packs
    I thought the same. With 46 tokens i can level almost 50 sps ( if not more) on s young instead of buying a scout for 75 tokens. With that much i could add a star to anyone. In the end:
    1) bought premium logo, i wanted it badly!
    2) i got 3 Q30 19 yo players, all of em able to skill up at a ratio of 1sp/rest. I took my forward which after 8 treats and a match gained 9 sps. I hope those are good numbers. Lenders should be q35 with 50 rests more or less.
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 03-16-2013 at 10:09 AM. Reason: I h

Addicted
    first off - you are only in league 2.
    Don't bother wasting tokens on scouts and power training. You can easily win the league and stuff with older, good players that will waste 1-3 tokens per player. Hell, in league 2 you can win the league with mediocre , young players even
    If you are in the lower leagues, it's better to just keep the tokens for the future for leagues where you will actually need scouts or alot of tokens to bid on players

Definitely rebuilding my defense. Lucky guy!
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast