Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: level is not a barrier for token buyers.

And watching videos for 100 packs will cost more than paying for it by cash.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Rookie
    I spent last season watching "my"100 videos almost everyday (kept minimum of 30reds and 20blues in my stock and the rest in green) & farming about 5tokens everyday. Kept the bonuses everyday at 10%( yeah...it burns lots of greens), kept morale always at maximum and my main 11players leveled in quality. Watched 95% of the games and won the treble for the first time in 28seasons

Didn't spend one cent other than my time. I said to myself i would leave after this season but its hard....Anyone knows a good way to stop this addiction?
    Arion and Bunzo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tgog79 View Post
    I spent last season watching "my"100 videos almost everyday (kept minimum of 30reds and 20blues in my stock and the rest in green) & farming about 5tokens everyday. Kept the bonuses everyday at 10%( yeah...it burns lots of greens), kept morale always at maximum and my main 11players leveled in quality. Watched 95% of the games and won the treble for the first time in 28seasons

Didn't spend one cent other than my time. I said to myself i would leave after this season but its hard....Anyone knows a good way to stop this addiction?
    Play other games like clash of clan.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post

Level is not a barrier for token buyers
    Yes, but his token buying was a disadvantage to him in this case!

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Yes, but his token buying was a disadvantage to him in this case!
    If you are not gaining any profit then it is disadvantage.
    Profit does not means only money if you are happy and joyfull then it is worth than any other disadavntage lol
    They may want to dominate others with extra income lol

Famous
    If you are not gaining any profit then it is disadvantage.
    Profit does not means only money if you are happy and joyfull then it is worth than any other disadavntage lol
    They may want to dominate others with extra income lol
    Pretty sure he wasn't very happy and joyfull after getting hammered 4-0 in the final despite spending all these tokens!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tgog79 View Post

My strategy as well and with great results! I am fortunate to live in a country with loads of ads always supplying my demand for greens!

And watching videos for 100 packs will cost more than paying for it by cash.
    Use the wifi ?
    Arion and tgog79 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Use the wifi ?
    I have wi-fi but it is limited upto 12GB and As Iam computer science student .I spend almost 300mb everyday on experiments and projects.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12