Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: level is not a barrier for token buyers.

level is not a barrier for token buyers.

Hi everyone,
    This is a message of consolation for non-token buyers(lol joke).Why we need to level up every time for advancing into better quality?
    Actually token buyers can experience level 20 quality squad in level 16.But common 35T player can only experience max 5* quality player.

Domination with money
    Below are some reason why this game is one-sided;
    1: Money does not gurantee success
    Yes,money gurantee success if you are as wise as normal 35T player.Only amature token buyer may be loser in this game but most of token buyers are wise enough to utilize it.

2: One sided competition;
    All three types of competition becomes one sided if any rich player exist in this format.No one can stop them from winning until they themselves does not have ability to utilize power wisely.

3: Team quality is independent of manager level.
    Yes,If you have tokens,money you can experience squad of advanced level compared with your normal 5* player available in auction.

Having tokens and money is not bad but it is unfair to others.But anyways it's rule of life so we can't do anything.
    Play game and enjoy!Ignore what is impossible and think of what you have and what you can do with that.
    Killroy likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Pro
    I am a 35T player and I enjoy the game a lot. From time to time I face token buyers and I ignore the scores against those teams. With some proper management you can have 6* team with all special abilities. And then it is fun to defeat that 6-7* token buyer team.

Overall, just enjoy the game, use the resources you have to the best and don't want the impossible. Amen.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

id argue how much ... someone who spends i dont know 20$ is not exactly a cheat if u noticed that some countries offer more free (boosters and tokens) then others , if u dont have say 20$ and u live in a place where u get very few ads /day is alot worse and like killroy points out u have the high ground of "well maybe but i play for free"

the problem with web browser games there are always people trowing alot more cash at it then u can
    i noticed it long ago with games like evony , where a single player was more powerful then rest of the server combined .
    (luckly the guy was in my guild so i didnt mind ) you cant stop someone from spending 2000$ a month on a web browser game

on some level this takes out fun but on other hand this is how the web browser games exist thats how they make money .

im guessing ur problem is with people on high levels that spend more then 50$ and know how to use tokens

People say they face higher level teams in cup,But lol don't common 5 or 4 star team face 6 star+++ teams in cup.Arn't such teams higher level to them within same level??
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Some users don't want to accept the fact that they cannot always be among the favorites each time. This is understandable though.

Read the following.
    So many times there have been users posting things where they lost a match to a weaker team (and sometimes to a significantly weaker team) and they say that it is a 'troll'. In my opinion, many of those have occurred because they selected the wrong tactics to face those particular teams (while some may have occurred due to less favourable random advantage, wrong tactics and poor preparation, or combination of any of those), but they don't see it this way because they are 'simple' managers, not tactical managers. Many of them seem to use the same formations and set of orders or they use templates and counter-formation tables. They don't understand football as it is in terms of tactics. They just 'copy and paste' templates, and they think they are always going to win, especially against weaker teams. No offence to them. In my first few seasons, I was doing things like this too, and also got a few odd results that frustrated me. Some users here showed me what orders to use for certain type of formations, but still this was not giving me the results I wanted. I have won the league 3 times in a row, but I was not satisfied with the outcomes. I quit the game, and when I came back later, I tried to understand how things might really are or how they function. The new browser version also helped me as the old version that was showing match comments only was not helpful at all and also might be somewhat inaccurate.

For those who keep on complaining when they have to face a stronger team, think about this: if a weaker team has been able to beat your team in the past, why can't you beat a stronger team? Of course, when there is very large difference in quality, it is understandable that you are likely to lose. Also, keep into consideration that the amount of stars displayed, be it the average for the whole team or for the starting line-up is not a clear indication of the strength(s) of a team. In fact, the difference in quality is very small when going in the higher levels as compared to the large difference in the number of stars.

By the way, if a user cannot find out by himself what formation and orders to use for playing against an opponent in say a quarter-final, semi-final or final of a competition, then I think that he does not deserve to win this competition; in fact, he probably does not even deserve to be at such a stage in the competition. No offence, but what I have said is the truth.

Now, considering, that this is just a virtual game, just enjoy yourselves playing the game in whatever way you want, but please don't complain about this or that when in fact you could have done better yourself, or football management and/or tactics is not for you, as take into consideration that not everyone is good in doing the same thing; accept this fact also. Also, this 'community' consists of users of different ages; so, it is understandable that some users might not understand or see things how they are. Experience and knowledge plays a significant role in many things, including winning in games, especially tactical games.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-04-2016 at 04:24 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Famous
    My level 25 team last season played a level 20 team in the Cup final. He'd spent a lot of money obviously as his whole squad was nothing but 18/19.20 year olds who were 6 or 7* for his level, all with special ability.
    I don't spend a thing on this game and hammered him 4-0 as my 'low level' players were still miles better than his.
    Like I always say in this game, for every loser there's a winner out there somewhere, so don't think you can't win just because you refuse to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    My level 25 team last season played a level 20 team in the Cup final. He'd spent a lot of money obviously as his whole squad was nothing but 18/19.20 year olds who were 6 or 7* for his level, all with special ability.
    I don't spend a thing on this game and hammered him 4-0 as my 'low level' players were still miles better than his.
    Like I always say in this game, for every loser there's a winner out there somewhere, so don't think you can't win just because you refuse to spend.

Level is not a barrier for token buyers

The most important think in this game is to enjoy — Atlético Kolkata have never able to win the league trophy in the past 8 attempts, but I won't leave this game as I don't buy tokens. Nothing hurts more than choking in the league, as the Cup and CL mourn lasts only for 2 games (and maybe 6 for CL), while the league mourn lasts for possibly 6-7 games (considering a choke in last week). I lost out the league title last season, but I really can't blame myself or anybody as I was on a vacation. Contrary to Tactician's theory, I always use the same formation and tactics, but it's important to tweak them a bit in the game. Most of the 'senior' forum members do this. And of course, tactics are important. RMCF beated Barça, but then the defensive Casemiro played instead of James and Isco.
    But then, troll results do exist.
    AramRonaldo7 and Bunzo like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

I agree though that it is hard, sometimes very hard to be competitive after season 1 or 2 (level 1 or 2), that is built a good enough team and maintain it for challenging in all competitions or sometimes just for 1 competition if you do not buy at least some tokens, especially in the case where you are in a region where little to no offers are available for. So, I understand that some users have to use other means like 'tanking'.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-04-2016 at 06:06 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Yes I hired 100 red packs last season and 50 of them were used.Players are getting injured and other option of earning red pack is futile.As we recieve one kind of each pack or gift everyday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast