Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree1076Likes

Thread: Season 78 - Are you ready?

Season 78 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg

What do you guys think of these recommendations? are they costing too much Tokens or not?

Day 2 - Palace Casuals Cup report.

Palace Casuals played their away 2nd Leg Cup match and won 3-0 to go through to the next round 6-0 on aggregate. Hat-trick hero of the 1st Leg Massimiliano Gerini was rested, with Andre Faisca given his chance in the dual-striker attack, and new left-back Graeme Flood handed his debut. DMC Christos Topouzis was on hand to slot home an Angelo Musto corner in the 9th minute, and Casuals were finished with scoring by the 31st minute, when Faisca added to his earlier strike with an assist for Maarten Wiegman. All that was left for the Management to do was keep applying the possession and defensive bonuses and tinker about with the formation to find the best positions for the new players to fit in to.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s34-cup-hl-pr2.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-04-2016 at 06:19 PM.
    Gert Funck and reddeviljohn like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim Bavari View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	65077

What do you guys think of these recommendations? are they costing too much Tokens or not?
    Of corse they cost to much. I my opinion the only one interesting is the last 79 token player that can develop some seasons
    reddeviljohn likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Of corse they cost to much. I my opinion the only one interesting is the last 79 token player that can develop some seasons
    You mean 47 token player the brazilian?

I wonder why they cost this much while I am only level 3
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim Bavari View Post
    You mean 47 token player the brazilian?

I wonder why they cost this much while I am only level 3
    Yes, that was what I meant

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Strikers with corner special ability does not seem to be useful for taking corners. For your list, only the last player (47T) may be worth purchasing, though this depends on what other options you have on the other lists (auctions, negociations and scouts) and also on what you already have in your team for those positions.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Atlético Kolkata Day 1-2 Report

1-0 at home yesterday. The opponent was a star lower, 2 levels higher, and played a 3-2-2-2-1 with no players in the flanks. Yesterday the game was played before I opened TE, and Thiago assisted left wing partner Kayis for the lone goal. Captain Pirlo rated 8.7 and got MOM.
    Today it was a 5-1 to enter the 2nd round in style. MOM Kayis had a brace; Klochkov, Stokke and Thiago had a goal each, and David had a brace of assists. On the flipside, their only shot on target was converted.
    The new signings:
    For 1T/£15.7M yesterday:

For 2T/£11.2M today:
    For 17T(3T offered)/£11.8M yesterday via negotiations (already getting 0T offers ):
    I shouldn't need any more players; this is the smallest squad eligible to be rotatable (with Pirlo and Bava being permanent starters) (I'll swap under 7 players for next game, that'll be my strategy). I'll rotate the squad heavily on CL, since it seems extremely easy. In the league, eventually the most consistent players will settle down.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

In my experience, the only good AM Recommendations are the right-hand, more expensive dual-role ones. I did try a middle one but he went out to the TM early the following season.

Of course, for those managers who are always getting STs as their recommendations and are already chock-full of them, the Transfer Market is the only way to go. Palace Casuals finish their renewal of the central midfield with this 2T capture, a rarity in itself as (a) it's a 5* player, and (b) Quality x8...

Season 78 - Are you ready?-pc-alexandre-aldano-2t103m.jpg

A 3* and a 4* MC on the TM, the 4* already has a bid and the 3* will be more difficult to shift, as he's 31 and x7 Quality, but he does have a FK SA.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Am I the only one that have noticed that not all clear assist in live matches is noted as assists on highlights, only the goal scorer??
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    In my experience, the only good AM Recommendations are the right-hand, more expensive dual-role ones. I did try a middle one but he went out to the TM early the following season.

Of course, for those managers who are always getting STs as their recommendations and are already chock-full of them, the Transfer Market is the only way to go. Palace Casuals finish their renewal of the central midfield with this 2T capture, a rarity in itself as (a) it's a 5* player, and (b) Quality x8...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PC Alexandre Aldano 2T103M.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	65106

A 3* and a 4* MC on the TM, the 4* already has a bid and the 3* will be more difficult to shift, as he's 31 and x7 Quality, but he does have a FK SA.
    Talisman What do you mean and where can i see if a player is X quality?

Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast