Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Does this makes sence - 14 x 9 Star players ....

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #31
    Moi
    Hi,

Just to confirm that after an investigation triggered by the report we received a few days ago (not weeks) this user has been banned. This team will be removed from the group after the season, but meanwhile to stop this team hurting other users' experience, we've modified his lineup.

BTW, as a side note, you can find information about VPN, proxies, token offers and purchases in Top Eleven (what is allowed and what is not) here: Purchases & Offers, Safety info.
    Steve285 likes this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #32
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    I think.... if we have to pay for earning good place in this game,then why people are cheating game devs and no one is so fool to understand what is done by them.No one can have so much money to spare on games,especially in millions.

They must be fined money as they are hacking game purchase items and they must atleast pay for whatever they hacked till now.After this they may pretend to even have a penny in house lol
    That's not true. There are a lot of legit teams with 7-8-9 star players in Top Eleven, not everyone who has a team like this is cheating, and there's no way for a user to know the difference.

"No one can have so much money to spare on games,especially in millions". Wrong, it doesn't cost millions to have a team like this, and yes, some people are spending more money than you in the game.

We constantly perform checks and verifications on our side to detect possible cheaters; we end up catching all of them, sooner or later.
    Steve285 and BeckStar like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Hi,

Just to confirm that after an investigation triggered by the report we received a few days ago (not weeks) this user has been banned. This team will be removed from the group after the season, but meanwhile to stop this team hurting other users' experience, we've modified his lineup.

BTW, as a side note, you can find information about VPN, proxies, token offers and purchases in Top Eleven (what is allowed and what is not) here: Purchases & Offers, Safety info.
    Thanks for informing, Moi.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #34
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    About your concern, the user may have used hacks, but it is also possible for some people to buy so much tokens. I have seen one account with around 10 000 tokens, and the 'funny' thing in there is that a few hacks claimed to provide 10 000 tokens. Coincidence? Maybe or maybe not. Of course, this does not definitely mean he used illegal methods, but indications are there.
    There's no such thing, not even close. Cheating in Top Eleven is minimal and it's not done like this. But if you report that user we will check his account and confirm you if he is a legit user or not.

99% of the time when a user suspects another one is cheating, he is not.

That's not true. There are a lot of legit teams with 7-8-9 star players in Top Eleven, not everyone who has a team like this is cheating, and there's no way for a user to know the difference.

"No one can have so much money to spare on games,especially in millions". Wrong, it doesn't cost millions to have a team like this, and yes, some people are spending more money than you in the game.

We constantly perform checks and verifications on our side to detect possible cheaters; we end up catching all of them, sooner or later.
    I confirm that not everyone who has a 7-9 star team is a 'cheat'. In fact, many of those users have such teams because they are able to complete a lot of offers due to being in advantageous regions. Some users can earn as high as 50-100 green packs per day. I myself, despite having no offers for my region, I have planned to start building such a team at the end May - start of June of this year, where I would have reactivated my other team (Virtual F.C) and would have made an initial investment of 1350 tokens but changed my mind after seeing some non-desirable things in this game lately. So, there might be other users out there who will put in a lot of money in this game to build their team.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-20-2016 at 12:25 PM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

There's no such thing, not even close. Cheating in Top Eleven is minimal and it's not done like this. But if you report that user we will check his account and confirm you if he is a legit user or not.
    About the websites that claim to provide 10 000 tokens, ok, you are likely to be right, but hacking might still be possible, though unlikely to be done due to no real benefits as this is only a virtual game providing no material gains.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #37
    Moi
    I've also seen videos claiming they can "change" the values in the browser version of the game. However, they never show that it's just a visual change (in the users' side), and when the client synchronizes again with the server, the real value pops up again

Hi,

Thanks for your investigation and the punishment of the user.
    What I don't understand is, why his swat was not changed/modified harder ?
    After modification he is still about 20% stronger than anyone in the Liga, including me.
    Why not attacking with keepers and an attacker in the goal ?

Does this makes sence - 14 x 9 Star players ....-mymeo_new.jpg

But there are many players put out of position. So, this team, even with 127% as quality, can be said to be relatively weak. What significantly remains in this team, that is the remaining 9 star players with multiple positions and special abilities are probably there for 'marketing/advertising/promotion' purposes. Of course, they could have put the ST in goal and the GK in front, but there must be some reasons (probably a business reason) why they did not do it.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-20-2016 at 12:40 PM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Well, we will see how the upcomming results will be.
    The match today he won already thios morning, but with his original 180% team.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast