Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Left-footed for left corners and Right-footed for right corners?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    LOL planning something^^ xD
    Yeah but sad to say your thinking is bad.
    I was planning to make a post in which I will pin all useful thread of tactican in one postm
    khris likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    As this thread is getting out of topic, did you see the first part ?
    me either, too stupid.
    Attachment 66322

Now they 're back .
    I was for some period away from the forum, I came back and find them both back, keep talking and trolling everywhere.
    Heeelp
    Me and tactican will want mods to ban him for trolling.
    I have so much proof and this is one of the proof
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

no sense of humor

I am back! Cmmon greet me
    just did

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    He is back omg!
    no sense of humor

just did
    Ban him he is really bad.

Ban him he is really bad.
    What ?
    You 're trolling this guy's post - he only asked a question, how to choose the players for the corners and you started talking about Chemistry and Universities
    and ban me ?
    That's logic

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Yeah but sad to say your thinking is bad.
    I was planning to make a post in which I will pin all useful thread of tactican in one postm
    My thinking was not bad man xD
    I don't consideer you too bad person to plan something bad, really.
    Just you have a curious way to post, that is different, and thats not something bad.
    As me, and as i always said, when one post in a way, polarizes the people, I know it and you should think in it, in this factor.
    Then I too, knowing this, use it to play. Polarize people means some are more near your idea, and some more far away, but all is more nice if you are conscient of that.
    Psichollogy is all. For me as said, I did not think in a bad way, don't see you trying something bad, just maybe some people don't understand your viewpoint or intention

About the thread question, no. No matter the leg as the game have enough things to take into account to do the simulation... (I did a list... I think is in the FAQ I did in the spanish forum...) so if affect?... how can affect...¿? 2%... then, as I mentioned in the thread... there are the skills, internal side, morale, condition, and many more things I wrote... is like the captain... somethimes one think that affect in some way but, my opinion is that is simply a imagination effect.

As I always defended, when season start, one have to test and fing 1 man for the corners, 1 man. Because the game is made to make ou manage and manage is = find the betetr options, and theres one that usually is clearly better in corners, and 1 in fouls inside the team. This can change suddely if you add a new player in the team or, for natural reasons so you have to search again if the 1st started failing.
    This game is not so paranoid, is very lineal in the way that players plaay,,, so, players keep the line all the carreer if you keep their level in contribution terms.
    At least this is my experience after 44 seasons.

Why he always make fun of me?
    He is very smart is harrasment.
    I don't want to show my bad side as I am younger than you.I respect you but I don't worship you.

What ?
    You 're trolling this guy's post - he only asked a question, how to choose the players for the corners and you started talking about Chemistry and Universities
    and ban me ?
    That's logic
    But we don't hurted anyones heart like you beware of me now!

@khris will you ban him?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast