Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Playmaker and other Special Abilities (with Screenshots)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    A ST with "aerial", doesn't use it in attack.
    He just can be good vs oppo corner kicks.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    i would love to have him. been searching for that kind of player every season. where did you get him. that striker will score you goal from corner. i used to have bt a mc.
    It's not mine unfortunately, he plays for someone I befriended.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    A ST with "aerial", doesn't use it in attack.
    He just can be good vs oppo corner kicks.
    not really nik i use to have a mc with that sa most of the corner he would be the first to meet the ball and score if oppo defender have no aerial. so i thought a striker will be better he wont head away instead to the oppo net. bt ofcoz would like to asked anyone who have that kind of striker to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    It's not mine unfortunately, he plays for someone I befriended.
    to bad cant asked him if it work.

Famous
    I had 2 PM icons show up in a match yesterday. My PM plays in the MR position in a 4411 mixed attacking and takes left side corner kicks.

1) PM passes back to DR who moves up field and scores directly. No assist credited, PM icon after goal.
    2) PM directs a corner to a player outside the top of the box who scored direct. PM icon, no assist.
    Hasaru likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    BTW, here's a fun/ dumb combination that I spotted in transfers this morning

He had bad stats and form, didn't see any reason to bid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Playmaker and other Special Abilities (with Screenshots)-screenshot_2016-09-21-13-53-42.jpg  
    Al Svanberg likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Dreamer
    Nice find LeMa!

I am still waiting for someone to put a team on which all players have only one SA on the field!

Imagine 10 aerial defenders on the same team, then you play like DCx3-DMCx3-MCx1-AMCx1-STx2 and very defensive plus counter attacks through the middle lol. Would it work? Haha probably not, but it would be a huge troll formation for any opponent. You would probably be accused of cheating by every opponent....
    Hasaru likes this.

Dreamer
    I still have no idea to what extent SAs are valuable or not. Don't know how to test it either.

Or like the "set-pieces" SAs of course work and are very valuable. But the rest? I have no idea. I think it is very fun to get them, but would certainly be great to know a little more about them.

Anyone have any idea how we can find out more about them? Like during 8 seasons, I've had many PMs and SSs on my teams, and like seen either symbols 4-5 times combined.

Dribbler, someone thought it might add possession. But who knows? Could be, but could also not be the case. Must be more or less impossible to find out unless you like get a whole midfield with dribblers.

If the PM only is in effect when you see it, it is like useless. But my gut feeling is just that this is not how the engine works. As far as I understand, the engine fist take every individual ability of a team, formations and what not, and then lump it together, and after the you get the "individual scenarios". Would be odd if the SAs didn't have an impact in the whole "lumped together" part of the engine? But like, this is just more or less my out of the hat pulled theory of how the engine works. Could be completely wrong.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Dreamer
    I have created a wing-back with the shadow-striker ability. My wing-back gets to take a lot of long-shots so I have been very eager to try this. And in his first real debut, he scored 2 goals on long-shots and the symbol showed both times. Made me as glad as a kid on christmas lol! Anyway, it was against a 2-3 star weak CL opponent, but still a good sign.
    Duncton likes this.

Dreamer
    The Sharow-striker Ability I developed for my right Wing-Back (DMR/MR/AMR) has worked very very well. He scores with it basically every other game.

This is a late screen shot, but it's basically from the shots are taken:
    Playmaker and other Special Abilities (with Screenshots)-image.jpg

I use a DL and a DMR. Shadow-Striker on the DL would be great, he takes a lot of similar shots. But there is no way to get it right? I have even considered getting a DML/ML/AML to play him out of position as a DL, but it's probably not a good idea...
    Bunzo likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast