Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [9th of May] - New version: Bug fixes and improvements

Quote Originally Posted by Madman View Post
    Hey Moi, explain why some or most managers lose a match when we don't train our players twice before a match or sometimes using easy training sessionS still cause the team to still lose a match? It doesn't make sense.
    Maybe you were only unlucky.
    As for me, I train only my substitutes in the morning to have the bonus then I don't train again during the day unless my players 99% and I have 3 hours so they will be recovered before the match.
    Also, to get the training bonus don't use hard training session. Hard training sessions are useful to strengthen your players not the bonuses.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #112
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Madman View Post
    Hey Moi, explain why some or most managers lose a match when we don't train our players twice before a match or sometimes using easy training sessionS still cause the team to still lose a match? It doesn't make sense.
    That's totally unrelated, it doesn't matter when you train, the benefit for the team/players is the same and training has no other influence in matches rather than the "improvement" every player has got from it, and the team bonuses. It doesn't matter if you have trained (or not) just before.

Please help me understand what fixes were made regarding connection. I was fortunate that I very rarely disconnected during a match. However, since the update I have lost connection in all but one match; last night's several times. Makes no difference if I am at home, work, or out on the cell network. Seems we went backwards a bit on this one. Thank you.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #114
    Moi
    We haven't made big changes regarding this, so I am not sure what could be your case. Can you please reinstall the app just in case? Afterwards if you keep having problems, please contact our Support team using the inapp Support (click the "?" button next to Settings) and add as much information as possible about your issue.

I'm very happy about the fairer distribution of boosters. In Ireland, we only got a few a day now the last few days about 30 a day! I can play my best 11 every match now...great work nordeus, thanks!

People complaining they no longer have 100 boosters a day need to realise how lucky they were, not complain now it's a level playing field

New update is good except for the smaller amount of videos you can watch to get rest packs.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I'm very happy about the fairer distribution of boosters. In Ireland, we only got a few a day now the last few days about 30 a day! I can play my best 11 every match now...great work nordeus, thanks!
    People complaining they no longer have 100 boosters a day need to realise how lucky they were, not complain now it's a level playing field
    SO, it's the Irish who took the free packs from the British
    LOOOL
    Frozen Fire likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Fire View Post

well.... until now, i got nothing after the new update~

and i wish the update is something about the youth player also. now we need to pay 12-24 token for a youth....really??? the youth from my own building need token to sign...and they are 4 star with 24 token... that is crazy...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Madman
    well, some or most of the managers gonna loose anyway a match

That's totally unrelated, it doesn't matter when you train, the benefit for the team/players is the same and training has no other influence in matches rather than the "improvement" every player has got from it, and the team bonuses. It doesn't matter if you have trained (or not) just before.
    you must realize that when assistant saying we must do 2 training before the next game, it's something like a marketing, a reminder about the new training system.
    This has to do more with the +bonus during the game and nothing more.
    If we already have for example the 10%, there is no need but still assistant will send this message.
    I won many games without making the between training.
    Sometimes, if it's bother me , I set two simple training in a crap player I have and not gonna use in the game and this message disappears.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    I can't say official, but last two days were 40 for me.
    42 today here.
    Bunzo likes this.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast