Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [9th of May] - New version: Bug fixes and improvements

Rookie
    If training is a suggestion, why even put a notice on the game that you need "x" amount of training sessions before the next match? I don't really dig the 58% drop in videos to watch, but whatever.

By the same token, Nordeus just lost 58% of my money each month.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bednar View Post
    If training is a suggestion, why even put a notice on the game that you need "x" amount of training sessions before the next match?
    Was going to say the same . Or shouldn't we bother about morale and condition either?

But seriously, shouldn't it say something like 'our bonuses could be a bit higher' instead (unless they're all at 10%)?

Rookie
    I'd rather see something worded how you have it for training, because that way, it wouldn't seem as required. How they have the training worded now, it seems that training is a requirement.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Duncton View Post
    Was going to say the same . Or shouldn't we bother about morale and condition either?

But seriously, shouldn't it say something like 'our bonuses could be a bit higher' instead (unless they're all at 10%)?
    In real football, do you see a team plays without training for the next match??
    So the game wants to make it like real football.
    It has no effect on the next match if you have your training bonuses 10%

Dreamer
    If that's the case (they want to mimic real life football) it should be a requirement.

But if it's not required to do any training sessions, why make it look like it is?

It's not just rest packs it's also morale. My team needs 13 morale boosters before the next game and for the last 9 hours I
    Haven't been able to watch a video!
    I agree with the others, have a limit to the videos, say 100 or 50 but don't stop your loyal managers from playing by putting silly restrictions.

Still nothing new about the lack of 5 star players on the market for managers playing at the top of servers, which for me is the most annoying thing

I have noticed the same think, that since the new updates you can only get very few packs and tokens for free, not sure why but my guess is that Nordeus wants us to spend more £ .

I do agree bring back the free packs as it was before, the green packs are absolutely necessary and to get so few now is a disgrace, I can't cope with 2 match a day without green pack and blue too so please bring back the old way of getting them for free, new way is taking the Micky out of loyal players who can't afford to spend too much money but still spend a bit, Nordeus must understand that something is better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    Still nothing new about the lack of 5 star players on the market for managers playing at the top of servers, which for me is the most annoying thing
    I am no where near the top so can't really comment. But I would imagine, as in real life leagues, there are not many teams selling their 5 star players.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast