Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Coming Soon: New Competition!

Addicted
    more competition...but the new update...cut out the free offer for the green/blue/red packs (in app...cut 85+%...facebook 100%) ... + you force to have 2 training section before each match for better preparation~ and each 3hr only has 6% condition back... that is kind of killing all non token buyer player cause if not using the green pack...2 matches in one day is kind of the max~ except you don't train the team or just use -0.75% drill for one section...that is kind of not training....

Haven't won the League in 10 tries, and a new competition LOL
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Haven't won the League in 10 tries, and a new competition LOL
    LOL

Well maybe you win this new competition before win the next league... think positively
    I've been 36 seasons without win a cup so I hope will not wait 36 seasons... till the season 115 of T11 to win this new one... this would mean in 2018 xD

Well I've been 53 seasons without win a cup, then I won last two. Never lose hope

have any updates about new tournament ?

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #36
    Moi
    Soon

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    more competition...but the new update...cut out the free offer for the green/blue/red packs (in app...cut 85+%...facebook 100%) ... + you force to have 2 training section before each match for better preparation
    if it's the same for everyone, I have no problem
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

After this season or next one?
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    After this season or next one?
    i think just they will just announce that...and should be for next season....if not, how can they roll a new competition in the middle of the season???
    well... even they always did the update in the middle of the season tho... that is kind of crazy.....
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    i think just they will just announce that...and should be for next season....if not, how can they roll a new competition in the middle of the season???
    well... even they always did the update in the middle of the season tho... that is kind of crazy.....
    If is a competition in a way that don't waste condition and so (as it seems that will be) probably it doesn't matter when is launched, + we know that the server is busy when season start so is not the best moment to implement changes and I bet that will not be the day 1 of new season when the competition will be implemented...

I think I'm in the right idea...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast