Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Associations Sneak Peek

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #111
    Moi
    [Official] Associations Sneak Peek-countdown-7th-june-tw.jpg
    Tyltyl and honspencer like this.

For ' Top Eleven Association Tournament' , Could you please make all footballer is full of rests when every match begin.
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Countdown-7th-June-TW.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	67948
    How will the fixtures be organised?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Another Teaser without any useful information...

Pls, can you answer, how it will work?

-) Does Association need manager of the same levels? If not... will highlevel-manager decrease their Q for fair games?
    -) Does Association need squads from same servers? If not... why can we loan players to others server, but can't buy/sell to other servers?
    -) How many player can be loan?
    -) Does the game start with full condition/moral for each team or with the current condition/moral? If we start with full: what's about injuries sufferd before?
    -) We don't lose condition and don't suffer injuries (after game), same for moral?
    -) Does that mean, players don't increase %?
    -) Will there be homebonus?
    -) Will there be fanbonus?
    -) Will there be statistics for associations like League, CL, Cup at the playerinformation? If yes - what's with a loan player?
    -) Will the games count to the statistic (in the old versio) or do they like friendlies?

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Another Teaser without any useful information...

Pls, can you answer, how it will work?

-) Does Association need manager of the same levels? If not... will highlevel-manager decrease their Q for fair games?
    -) Does Association need squads from same servers? If not... why can we loan players to others server, but can't buy/sell to other servers?
    -) How many player can be loan?
    -) Does the game start with full condition/moral for each team or with the current condition/moral? If we start with full: what's about injuries sufferd before?
    -) We don't lose condition and don't suffer injuries (after game), same for moral?
    -) Does that mean, players don't increase %?
    -) Will there be homebonus?
    -) Will there be fanbonus?
    -) Will there be statistics for associations like League, CL, Cup at the playerinformation? If yes - what's with a loan player?
    -) Will the games count to the statistic (in the old versio) or do they like friendlies?
    2 days and you'll have the answer.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

I don't think so, because first game starts on Friday(?).

For most of the answers you need at least one game. And I really don't want to play against managers, who are so high, there's no useful matchdraw. Cupdraw annoys me enough.

And if we can play with managers from other server, it won't answer, why tranfers aren't able. It don't need, that all managers are able to buy all player - but f.e. a reallife-friend isn't on the same server. So why he can't buy my player?

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #117
    Moi
    Hi nash123!

Glad to see you're excited about Associations

Many of the questions you asked have already been answered in this thread:

- No injuries
    - No condition drops (players' condition will stay at the same level they were before an Association match)
    - No need to be in the same server with other Managers in your Association, no need to be friends

And for the rest, you'll have to wait until tomorrow

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #118
    Moi

Rookie
    Hi, one small question - I've set up new association, type closed (for friends only), can I invite a friend, who isn't among my Top Eleven friends, as he doesn't use facebook and is on a different server?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by petrstary View Post
    Hi, one small question - I've set up new association, type closed (for friends only), can I invite a friend, who isn't among my Top Eleven friends, as he doesn't use facebook and is on a different server?
    Yup, you can - You can invite him through some channel from the game (Go to Invite and choose some option like WhatsApp, Viber, SMS or similar).
    Other option is to set your Association to be "Join by Request", tell your friend the name of Association (or the tag) and after he send his request add him and turn back your Association to be Closed
    Hope that helped
    Fingolfin likes this.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast