Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: dont like this new cup set up

dont like this new cup set up

prefered old cup style thats it

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Nothing to do, others like this more just keep playing if you want.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

MDKII
    We're monitoring and looking at player feedback, both on the forums and in-game. There have been plenty of posts explaining why people like or don't like the new format, but if you have anything else to add, please do.

We really believe this new format adds a fairer environment and differentiates it from League and Champions League. So far, I've seen most of the complaints were about the prizes not being good enough for the difficulty of the Cup, so we'll take a look at that as well. In any case, please give it a chance at least.
    kullehh and hshuaix like this.

Banned
    i didn t like it too, but since i start to beat every stronger player in my cup i am starting to like it more na more
    shwanko07 and kullehh like this.

I don't like it because it puts token buyers at a disadvantage.
    reallaw and CaminoNuevoPH like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    that is true, and what i was witness so far, the most of the strong players who pay for this game, are just ignoring it.
    i used to spend a lot of tokens purchasing regeneration boost for these matches but in this new system is worthless to do it, so i don´t do it anymore and most of the players which play actively even don´t see these matches. - i didn´t see only twice so far but i completely didn´t care how it will end, i honestly want to end and somehow my team is still keep winning.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    We're monitoring and looking at player feedback, both on the forums and in-game. There have been plenty of posts explaining why people like or don't like the new format, but if you have anything else to add, please do.

We really believe this new format adds a fairer environment and differentiates it from League and Champions League. So far, I've seen most of the complaints were about the prizes not being good enough for the difficulty of the Cup, so we'll take a look at that as well. In any case, please give it a chance at least.
    The one who don`t like this coup is because untill now had only lower levels in coup and win it easy (FAIL) and now when i have the chance to win it because all in coup are my quality even if they are lv +10 and i`m lower with 3 don`t matter so much ... i can manage to win it (FAIR)!
    Just think how it was in old coup system when you were facing a 9* team that you could not even dream to win it ... now you face the same quality and have the same chances as all participants !
    Idiots keep crying and pray for old system of coup because thats the only way to win a coup by beating a much lower team ... what a dumb want a competition where is no real opponent in ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I don't like it because it puts token buyers at a disadvantage.
    omg token buyer = all coup league ch league winner ?????
    is the only competition where they all are your quality my friend !!!
    I AM TOKEN BUYER AND I LIKE THIS COUP BECAUSE IS THE FIRST TIME WHERE I CAN MANAGE TO WIN IT NOT LIKE BEFORE ALL LV X2 MINE AND 9* PLAYERS !

Quote Originally Posted by twatsmanager View Post
    prefered old cup style thats it
    newby cry me a river ... don`t like the new set because you got owned in a fair match ?~?~?~?
    most of the one who cry about this new coup system is because he/SHE got kicked ... 99% sure !

This isn't the fairest format that exists, I should of been the level banded format at the very least, to get rid of L2 vs L16 in the preliminaries, but they went overkill on this new format and essentially killing the whole point of actually buying tokens, whats the point of buying tokens when you improve your team only to find out your playing teams that are higher level than you against players that aint spent a dollar on the game?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast