Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Cheating?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    My advice is to contact the support team and maybe they can help you. Would be cool if you would let us to know if you managed to solve something.

Thank you!
    Darren Power likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Any kid playing World of Warcraft pay something like $200/yr in subscription. You don't need to be rich for that right? Same for this game I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Stein Johansen View Post
    I can se on the world top 100 list that almost all top 10 squads are from china. And what the f..ck, Lvl 4-5-6 and average quality about 140 -150% Are you kidding me??? Lvl 5 with 183 000 seats, for what??? Budget on amost 2B. If nordeus dont take out this cheaters soon, they give a signal to the rest that cheating is ok. There is no excuse, no, they havent payed for real money, because if you are big enough to read and think. You don't spend € 1500 to get started at top11. So please, don't write down threads after this trying to explain to me that maybe, if or perhaps. Because thats not true. Or maybe China have tokens to buy for free???Attachment 68865
    It's interesting how the Association ranking system has suddenly drawn everybody's attention to the Man City / Real Madrid of the Top11 world :roll eyes: Many people think gaming is the exclusive domain of male teenagers... the thing is that there are plenty working adults out there playing games :roll eyes: it's just another type entertainment/stress relief. I mean just myself I sometimes lose track of how much money I pour down the drain on impulse shopping/shoes/coffee, if I start spending a fraction of that on Top11 or any other games, it'd blow the field away I'm not saying there aren't people cheating out there cos' there surely are but I'm sure also that there are people out there who are working adults/wealthy kids/game obsessed people or whatever who have chosen to put their coffee money (or more) to Top11/Nordeus, and they do so happily. I know of a guy who's in corporate management, don't drink don't have nasty habits, you know the type of boring nerd type, very loyal to his family so instead of spending money on those stuff or sports car with the boys, he plays a few online guys and I heard he spent 20000 RMB (around 3000 Euro?) on the first day of playing a game...
    铿锵玫瑰

that would fukking freak me out,use your mobile to report it,ive had boosters awarded for games lost due to glitches n that,even a scout player returned,telling you mate,id report that ****

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123