Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Cheating?

ive trained this team,mainly youths,ive had 4 recommendations...all goalis,i train them young n have no magic cheat machine,simply save the packs then use them,my past seasons record
    Cheating?-treb3.jpgCheating?-treb2.jpgCheating?-dfg.jpg

my team of youths,isco is the magical exception
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dfg.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	67455

iscos record
    Cheating?-sdf.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    because a guy who wins some K' or M' daily, doesn't have the time to play TE
    OK, it's not impossible, I know a guy (if you remember what I 'm talking about ) but it's very very rare
    that's why I wrote "probably yes".
    You know, Nick: with a team like this you do not have to spend much time taking care of it. You pay and that's it.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ecbehrens View Post
    And if he has that much money to waste on a mobile game I'd like to meet him, I need to fix my car and buy a house
    Hahahaha.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    You know, Nick: with a team like this you do not have to spend much time taking care of it. You pay and that's it.
    here is the guy I 'm talking about
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ell-ooooo.html
    but if you check his fb it's obvious that he is very wealthy (in life I mean).

* btw, he was watching his games - every time I saw him playing vs my friend, he was always there
    ** using the word "was", I mean that he stopped playing TE. It happened after the new 2016 pc version.
    Too bad for nordeus
    *** btw I found the fb profile of the guy in 1st post. Not much to figure out but he 's not a kid.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-27-2016 at 05:32 PM.
    gizzmo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

LOL

this thread has become suddenly a discussion about something more related to the Club Bildeberg than T11 xD

--discussion of the day- what are millionaries doing?
    they save the millions and thats why they have millions,because they dont spend these in online games?---
    then we know why we dont have a million in the bank (at lest for now I dont have it or Ive not realized)
    ..millionaries don't play because when u are very millionarie you are too busy?...
    but if you are the son of one is posible that yes, but as you can buy 9* teams with daddy millions, then you are not worried to attend because you pay4win4sure so this poor millionarie boy never will attend matches because as matches have no emotion he prefeer to stay with the pony.....
    ...all that is really interesting xD

LOL

Apprentice
    As you know doubt know 7-8 star team isn't impossible with dedication over time, all 9 stars I'm not sure how much extra that would cost. I usually get to about 120% season just through packs, then back down to 100. I guess if someone spent 2-300bucks a month, they could get 9 stars.

I've done a lot of RMT in MMORPGs, and a lot of people aren't afraid to drop 500+ dollars on a game. Mostly Americans, though.

it all depends on were you live how many packs you can get by WATCHING ads,thats what i was talking about,currently i can get 41 greens daily,therefore i save all them for a few days usually 3 and concentrate training,oh n btw im a working class bloke n very easy to find on fb if so desired,i barely won the league this year ,only thanks to the leader collapsing with 4 games to go,knocked out of cup,won championship cup on penos,thanks to the goalkeeper i trained hard n Isco scoring winning goal out,id say i did buy players but find grabbing them young in auction is cheapest route but yet again the main player was Isco although hes getting on in age made his 100 league match
    Cheating?-isco4.jpgCheating?-isco3.jpgCheating?-isco1.jpgCheating?-isco2.jpg

Cheating?-screenshot_20160528-204146.jpgCheating?-screenshot_20160528-204159.jpg

By looking at the 2 pics you can see the full story. I started a new topic on this but i didnt see there was already one on cheating. Gomeras manager just ****ed the whole season up by letting someone win.

Cheating?-2016-06-24.jpg What about this guy, he's association leads the world top 100. He's fu...in lvl 2!!!!

when everything can be solve with money its not impossible

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast