Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree662Likes

Thread: Season 80 - Are you ready!

Well.....I woke up around 3:42 am Nigerian time to ease myself and I decided to know what's going on in the Transfer market and I was surprised to see Nordgens everywhere.... If I had enough Tokens I could have signed about 8players at least, but I signed 2nordgens and a veteran goalkeeper for 3 tokens.....I think I am okay with the team for now....I have some fast trainers and before I know what's going on they would be 1Sp away from 6stars.
    madflo19 likes this.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-capture.jpgSeason 80 - Are you ready!-capture2.jpgSeason 80 - Are you ready!-capture3.jpg
    talisman and Arion like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Oh wow, the cards.... The Invisible Man is still performing well, though...
    Gert Funck and Arion like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Oh wow, the cards.... The Invisible Man is still performing well, though...
    7' minute.... I mean if he doesn't wanna play, he could just tell me !!!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

through in the Cup for the FireCats

Season 80 - Are you ready!-capture.jpgSeason 80 - Are you ready!-capture2.jpg
    talisman and Duncton like this.

Day 6 - Palace Casuals report.

Up for an 03:31AM BST kickoff in England for the 2nd Leg of the Cup Qualifying Round. Casuals held a 3-0 lead, and were obviously raring to go, whereas the opposition manager didn't turn up until the second half. Which was opportune, as he got to see first hand Maarten Wiegman cancelling out his sides first-half opener and Anatoliy Mustafa put the visitors into the lead. Engaging panic mode, he then made a trio of substitutions which did little to affect play, until Angelo Musto transgressed in the penalty area and gifted the home side a penalty equaliser. His blushes (and win bonus) were spared, however, by Wiegman netting his second of the match to give Casuals a 3-2 win, and a 6-2 aggregate score.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-cup-hl-qr2.jpg

Palace Casuals had a difficult home match in the League in the early afternoon, facing a formation from a better-Quality team that required a better DMR than was on hand for the counter-formation. Having failed to bring one in from the Transfer Market, the Management reluctantly sacrificed most of their remaining Tokens on a DR/DMR from the Scout Market - if you rarely need a DMR, make sure he can be useful elsewhere...

Season 80 - Are you ready!-pt-jose-mateus-59t112m.jpg

The new recruit was immediately pushed into action at DMR in a 3N-3W(DM)-2-2 formation against their League opponents, and it soon became apparent that the old DMR just wouldn't have cut it in this match. Under the cosh from the start, he defended like a tiger and eventually had opportunities to break on the counter, raining in a succession of crosses which kept the opposition defence and the Casuals forward line busy. The home side had several opportunities in the first half, but failed to find the net. Coming from behind twice, it was the twin strikers that eventually won the day. Jack Auger put two close shots over the bar in the first-half, but struck with an equaliser early in the second, which was quickly nullified by the visitors. Auger then provided a hat-trick of chances for fellow-striker Maarten Wiegman, and he took them all, helping Casuals record a 4-2 victory.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-league-hl-round-4.jpg
    Duncton and Gert Funck like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    7' minute.... I mean if he doesn't wanna play, he could just tell me !!!
    His name tells you that: 'Maxim off'.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Dreamer
    5-1 through in cup so I tend to disagree.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-cup.jpg
    talisman and madflo19 like this.

Pro
    Welcome back to another episode of " it is gonna be a long and frustrating season" followed by "goalies gone wild (again...)". First off, my main team had the return match of the cup game. The away game was lost with 1-0. A game where we were equal but his goalie only made 5 saves (for crying out loud, he stopped every shot of me). So I got some new players (finally) and powertrained the bejezus out of my team. Fully ready for my home match. Bring it.

Game starts and he gets 2 shots and of course it is 0-2. I am 12 shots and 6 at target and of course I didn't score. His goalie did not make a save. What????? Ok, lets boost attack, go into agressive mode, switch player around. Wham, 3-2. Yeah need 1 more goal. I get 3 more shots at target, but nooooo. 89th minute, yellow card and a penalty for him 3-3 and out of the cup.

My second team who has the highest quality in the league and almost one every league so far has a tough time. Even though my team consists of 6 and 7 star players I keep loosing and tieing against teams with 4-5 stars. Last game was 2-2 where I had double the shots and on target. My goalie made 5 saves but still he got 2 in (with only 7 shots at target). His goalie had 6 saves and was the better man. Oh well, tough start. It happens. Stuck at place 10 with only 3 points from ties and one loss.
    talisman and madflo19 like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Day 6 - Palace Terriers report.

After struggling against their opponents in the 1st Leg, Palace Terriers found their mojo in this Cup Qualifying Round 2nd Leg match and ran away with the match to qualify for the next round with ease. Esneider Gil opened the scoring in the 3rd minute, but it took until the second half for the home side to really get going. Defender Dany Orfila struck a minute after the break, midfielder Tyberiy Yarich following before Gil completed his hat-trick with the last two goals. Terriers' win 5-0 and 7-2 on aggregate.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-cup-hl-qr2.jpg

Palace Terriers came up against the League's super-heavyweight team in their away match this evening. Taking a leaf from their senior team's handbook, a 4-1-4-1 formation with hard defending, high press and offside kept the match goalless at the break. The home side then started their usual formation switching and during this period scored the first goal of the match. The Terriers Management decided to throw out the hard defending and went to 4-5-1V defensive with counter, low press and no offside, which almost immediately drew dividend with an equalising goal from defender Francesco Largou. Despite getting several chances from set pieces in the last ten minutes, Terriers could not get a vital final touch and the match ended in a 1-1 draw.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-league-cc-round-4-toniturnschuh-fc.jpgSeason 80 - Are you ready!-s13-league-hl-round-4.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 06-03-2016 at 10:34 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast