Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree662Likes

Thread: Season 80 - Are you ready!

First we played LEAGUE, good result against tought opponent away. 1:1

Season 80 - Are you ready!-image.jpg

And even better whend the diference between teams is huge, just look who got MOM

We keep 4th place

After 3 hours we got CL and we were 2:0 down from 1st game, we didnt manage better that 2:3 with Paolo scoring both goals, he is in great form.

Again the diference was huge and my players were tired from LEAGUE game

Once again i get ST in recomendations, whend i need defensive players!!!

talisman and Killroy like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    I'm going to have to try this on the first game of knockout rounds

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    The thing is that sometimes the scenario of the match have a clear aggressive player that appear often, and that if, is from your team is possible that, recive a double yellow after appear in some aggressive actions so... will be good to test more this and see if really the game want managers doing something in these scenarios and if managers can take advantadge...
    Now all is find matches were clearly theres a aggressive player xD

Tough!
    Tanking with the second team, got this today, it was a bad day
    khris, talisman, madflo19 and 4 others like this.

I was out home and Crystal palace won 1-4 in league and,,, lost in CL for 2-1 (1-0 1-1- 2-1 ) but with the victory 2-0 we are in QF round

Tonight turn for Bayern.
    Last edited by khris; 06-14-2016 at 09:19 PM.
    talisman and Killroy like this.

Guerrero scored today is goal 100 to the club in 180 games played, 9 seasons at the club.

talisman, khris, Killroy and 1 others like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Day 17 - Palace teams report.

Palace Terriers played first, at home against 3rd place, a poorer-Quality side playing above their station, and fought their way to a 1-1 draw. Esneider Gil equalised the visitors first half opener, and the teams went in to the break level. late in the second half, the Management brought on Noy Hazarti to replace Luca Giovanni Pidutti, and he was immediately scythed down in the box, and left the pitch injured. Ronaldo Pigatto Baratto was nominated to take the penalty in place of the normal penalty taker, Pidutti, and missed it...

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-league-hl-round-15.jpg

Palace Casuals were away at 7th place, and after a torrid first half, get themselves back on track after the break and eventually won by the odd goal in five. Left-winger Eirik Riis bagged a brace and the MoM award for the second match running, Maarten Weigman keeping up his challenge for the Golden Boot award with the third goal.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-league-hl-round-15.jpg

Palace Terriers went into this evening's away Champions League 'Top-16' Round 2nd Leg match with a 1-3 deficit from the 1st Leg, and played for pride, with hard-defending orders in a 5-1(DMC)-2-2 formation and were touched by the Troll - 30% possession, 2-1 win. Luca Giovanni Pidutti and Ronaldo Pigatto Baratto turned the match around in four first-half minutes, and the rest of the team defended the lead, under intense pressure from the home side, until the end of the match. Terriers go out of the Champions League 3-4 on aggregate.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-champ-hl-t16-2.jpg
    Gert Funck, khris, Killroy and 1 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Pro
    Arghhhhhh, can we get a lock button for not training certain players? I have a great striker at 79 quality with free kick SA ready for transfer. People were bidding on him like mad. Only minimum prices though up to 2 tokens. People can see his stats and he has scored about 300 goals in about 300 games, so this is an incredible player. So I was hoping for something like 6-7 tokens which I would pay gladly for a player like this.

This morning I was a bit sleepy and saw 2 players with 99% and the next match is in 8 hours or so, so train train train and wham my star player has an extra star. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I didn't level him for 2 weeks and now I screwed this up boehoeeeeee.

Main team going steady. CL quarter finale up against a player with 4Q less. In the lead in the league with 2 more goals then the number 2. Tension is rising. My second team dropped to place 3 after a loss against the number one. He had 6 shots on target. I had 3 saves and he scores 3 times. I had 7 shots on target, his goalie sucked and didn't make a save and I scored only 2. My whole defense had an off dag with a rating of average 6
    Duncton and nikolgiorgos like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Crystal Palace reached the Cup semifinals after a victory for 4-0 without attend. With a +12 points in league and alive in the 3 tournaments this season can be a good one.

FireCats worst season ever!
    Season 80 - Are you ready!-6c81307febb9b1342bb0793fe9f3988c.jpg
    khris and Killroy like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    Through in cup 6-1 on aggregate. Out of CL yesterday against an all scouts team.

Two wins in league in the meantime.
    madflo19 likes this.

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast