Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
Like Tree662Likes

Thread: Season 80 - Are you ready!

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Won 2-0 in the association, waiting for the next round but is gonna be at 3 a,m , nobody is gonna watch it....
    At 3am waked up the Turkish guys that faced Rodri to draw 17-17 and loose LOL

Day 27 - Palace teams report.

Palace Terriers played away to 7th in the League and despite going 2-0 up in the first quarter-hour, managed to lose the match 2-3. Ronaldo Pigatto Baratto and Esneider Gil were the scorers.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-league-hl-round-25.jpg

Both the Palace teams had their Association matches scheduled for much the same time. Palace Casuals kicked off first, playing away at a slightly better Quality team, and lost by the odd goal in three. DMC Cristian Urtazun scored the Casuals goal in the 90th minute. A minute later, Terriers started, at home to an evenly-matched team, but failed to greatly trouble the home defence. Ronaldo Pigatto Baratto netted a consolation goal in a 1-3 defeat a minute from time.

In the return matches four hours later, Palace Casuals shaded a tight match 3-2. Eirik Riis scored a first half brace to send the Casuals into the break 2-1 up. Jack Auger netted in the 80th minute to seemingly make the match safe, but the visitors piled on the pressure to the end, and pulled a goal back, leading to a final nail-biting two minutes for Casuals to endure before the final whistle. Terriers kicked off six minutes later, and with a loan midfielder in the middle of a changed formation, took the game to the opposition and prevailed 2-1. The home side scored early in the first half, but a stiff half-time team talk paid dividends when Ahmed Moawad and Esneider Gil netted to give the Terriers three points.

Terriers narrowly won their Association Semi-Final 19 points to 16, but Casuals were on the wrong end of a 6-30 score against a 6* Association.

Palace Casuals saved their best to last when entertaining 2nd place in the League late in the evening. Yielding 3.0Quality points (12%) and using a Narrow Diamond counter-formation, the Management decided to throw everything into a do-or-die attacking performance. Nikolay Levterov celebrated his 100th official appearance for the Casuals one match late with a goal in the 24th minute, and Jack Auger and Angelo Musto took one for the team in their defensive efforts. Casuals won 1-0 with goalkeeper David Zwillus MoM. With the Leaders dropping points against 6th place, Casuals move up level with them, with a match away at the same side tomorrow. Things are looking very tight at the top...

Season 80 - Are you ready!-pc-nikolay-levterov-101a-6.jpg

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-league-hl-round-25.jpg

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-l32-league-round-25-top.jpg
    Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-l32-fixtures-round-26-top.png
    Last edited by talisman; 06-25-2016 at 12:11 PM.
    madflo19 and Tyltyl like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Most successful and saddest season ever. Why? Because I tanked so much in the past seasons that this one was too easy, and my runner up in the league wasn't even bad. It saddened me that he took every effort to assist his team until the end. Same for the cup where there were people trying to win it for the first time like I did the last season. I complained a lot about cup draws and about teams too strong, when this time I'm guilty of the same crime. What if I made people quit the game?
    However, this is how I played it out unbeaten and with a lot of records.
    This game is funnier when you have to struggle to win

Season 80 - Are you ready!-cup.jpgSeason 80 - Are you ready!-league.jpgSeason 80 - Are you ready!-capo.jpgSeason 80 - Are you ready!-season1.jpgSeason 80 - Are you ready!-season2.jpg
    Arion and Sunil Chetri like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Triple crown in 55 level. FC MAČVA

Idemooooooooooo
    Arion, nikolgiorgos and madflo19 like this.
    СВИ ИЗ НОРДЕУСА МОГУ ДА МИ ПК идемоооооооооооооооОООООО

Day 28 - Palace Terriers report.

Palace Terriers played their second Association Final matches today. Early doors there was an away match against a slightly poorer-Quality team, and Terriers had to use the Butterfly formation against a 3W-5-2V, meaning that Esneider Gil played DML and veteran 4* ST/AML Samir Gross was wheeled out to play AML. He took full advantage of the opportunity, scoring all the goals in a 4-0 demolition of their opponent.

It was obviously Gross' day, as he came on as a substitute in Terriers League match at home against the 10th place team, and scored the third goal in a 4-0 win which confirms Terriers' 4th place finish this season. Ronaldo Pigatto Baratto and Esneider Gil scored in the first half, and Marcelo Julio Cavalcanti da Silva added the last goal late on.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-league-hl-round-26am.jpg

In the reverse Association Final match, the Terriers Management decided to leave the team as it was for the first match, and a 6-0 win resulted. Gross and Pigatto Baratto each bagged a brace, the other goals coming from Luca Giovanni Pidutti and Francesco Largou. The other matches weren't as easy for Terriers' fellow Association members, but they produced a better all-round performance against a 6* opponent, going down 13 points to 19 for their second Association Runner-Up trophy.
    Last edited by talisman; 06-25-2016 at 04:22 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Lost the league on the final day of the seasonSeason 80 - Are you ready!-image1466872005.944353.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tyltyl, nikolgiorgos and madflo19 like this.

1st 2nd 3rd and 4thSeason 80 - Are you ready!-image1466875974.630006.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We only play in 1 hour, but after the other results, we need to win for 3rd place, draw to 4th place or If we lose we keep 5th place.

Infortunatly we play 1st, not many chances to get a good result.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

motrin Season 11

I went all out this year and it paid off. Completed the season with my third treble:

Season 80 - Are you ready!-season-11-end.jpg

I planned on starting my conversion to a 5/6* team, but the league draw with t11 friends drew me in:

Season 80 - Are you ready!-season-11-league-standings.jpg

The top 4 are all very competitive making for a very challenging season. The first league that I've truly enjoyed.

Top Players for the League:

Season 80 - Are you ready!-season-11-league-top-players.jpg

Champions League

Fairly smooth sailing. Final was up against another competitive Level 11 team that I've crossed many times.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-season-11-cl.jpg

Cup

Tough road. Notice the narrow escape in the Quarters. Final against the runner up in my league.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-season-11-cup.jpg

Overall Season Stats:
    Season 80 - Are you ready!-season-11-stats.jpg

Interestingly enough, my only loss was against the team that I got my highest scoring game against (10-0).

A great season to remember.
    Last edited by motrin; 06-26-2016 at 03:43 AM.

Jur
    Had a fantastic season with great wingplayers
    Season 80 - Are you ready!-ranking.jpgSeason 80 - Are you ready!-top_players.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast