Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree662Likes

Thread: Season 80 - Are you ready!

Day 2 - Palace Casuals Cup report.

The assistant manager turned up with a trio of left-sided defenders for his recommendations yesterday, and the Casuals Management decided to take a punt on the DL/DML. First match turned out with an 8.1 rating after a battle with the opposition MR, who eventually picked up a Yellow card for a foul.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-pc-mark-gould-79t.jpg

Palace Casuals progressed through to the next round of the Cup with a 2-1 away win, 5-2 on aggregate. Striker Jack Auger took two defenders out of the move by advancing on goal and passing the ball to the rapidly incoming midfielder Nikolay Levterov for the first goal, but as in the 1st Leg match, the opposition quickly scored an equaliser. Maarten Wiegman settled the match with a solo strike 11 minutes from time.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-cup-hl-pr2.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Not the Best start of the season, after the home 1:1 we lost away 2:1, so out of the CUP

Season 80 - Are you ready!-image.jpg

Now my CL OPPONENTS are funny

Here is the groupSeason 80 - Are you ready!-image.jpg

Now the teams are Will face

Season 80 - Are you ready!-image.jpg Season 80 - Are you ready!-image.jpg Season 80 - Are you ready!-image.jpg

Will i get 1st place or Will the troll show up?
    talisman and Arion like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

as expected a walk with flowers

Season 80 - Are you ready!-capture.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Day 2 - Palace Terriers Cup report.

The Transfer Market has been pretty good the past day or so, so the Terriers Management went shopping, spending 8T/$91.4M on a couple of central midfielders and a right-sided defender.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-pt-tiberiy-yarych-2t29_8m.jpgSeason 80 - Are you ready!-pt-marcelo-julio-cavalcanti-da-silva-auction-2t29_3m.jpgSeason 80 - Are you ready!-pt-francesco-largou-4t32_3m.jpg

Midfielders Lukasz Sapela and Nico Cue, and defender Onder Chamoun have all been released to other clubs.

The Management decided to shake the team up after their less-than-stellar performance in the 1st Leg of the Cup and gave defender Largou and midfielder Yarych their debuts, and introduced the spreadsheet-busting Cavalcanti da Silva in the second half when the lively Yarych started to tire. Having lost right-winger Ronaldo Pigatto Baratto to injury in the second minute, the resulting penalty being converted by Samir Gross, the 3* utility AM Nikolay Radev was introduced and then made a MoM performance to give the Management food for thought regarding whether to replace him or not. Goals from defender Peter Jorgensen and left-winger Esneider Gil put Terriers 3-0 up with only 12 minutes on the clock, then Radev and Gross each scored to keep the competition for all-time top scorer for the Terriers at maximum heat. Terriers win 5-0 and progress to the next round with an 8-2 aggregate score. The AM gave a shout out to goalkeeper Oniango Edwin Mussa, who did more than most to keep a clean sheet, saving the second half penalty at his right post, amongst other saves.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-pt-top-scorer-race.png

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-cup-hl-pr2.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 05-31-2016 at 09:10 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Season 80 - Are you ready!-image1464668088.498226.jpgso exciting , this season I play with all my friends in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atlético Kolkata/TottenhamHotspur Day 1&2 Report

We went on a spending spree, got a GK, a DC, (nordgens, long term investments) a DL/DC, AMR/MR, AML/AMC and went from 44 to zero tokens in two days. Still need a DC/DR, Jorge is the only right back now. Thus, we aren't still renamed TottenhamHotspur, as per Khris' challenge.
    We knocked out last season's league foes Ibrahim FC by winning 2-1 at home and 1-1 away.
    madflo19 and nikolgiorgos like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

I thought this was going to be tough but when I saw this I was just speechless......I have a feeling that even if had a low rated team, I would have still been in this league

After seeing my LEAGUE, i really think this Will be a season to relax, i have one of the lowest average quality, and i am facing some very strong teams, like the team that won my cl group last season and won it at the end (Reis FC).
    I have 3 abandoned teams, but one are full of scouts, so not so easy.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-image.jpg

This morning i finaly manage to sell my last season free academy player, so right now i have 2 spots opening, looking for any oportunity to make the team stronguer.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Nice win in the champions league.....league of death first match in 8hours. My friends are beating each other already ..... ohhh there is a Nigerian too, interesting......
    Last edited by Awe Imoleayo Peter; 05-31-2016 at 09:57 AM.

I have learned that I can beat strong teams & I can loose to weak team

my positions in each completions

Current level 9

142M budget

Replaced 4* players to 5*

I think I will finish this season trophy less, but still I will try my best & I will play this season with different formations

My training level 37

AC Karnataka Level 9
    6 League titles
    2 cup titles
    1 CL title
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast