Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree662Likes

Thread: Season 80 - Are you ready!

Day 10 - Palace teams report.

Today was the day that Nordeus did their Gandalf impression - "You shall not pass!!"

Palace Casuals played the 2nd Leg of their Cup Play-Off Round tie away, carrying a 0-1 defeat from the 1st Leg. Having achieved a 2-0 lead and heading for the next round, Maarten Wiegman and Jack Auger scoring, Nordeus pulled the rug from under them, the opposition scoring 3 times in the last 16 minutes for a 2-3 defeat on the day, 2-4 on aggregate.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-cup-hl-po2.jpg

Palace Terriers played at home to 12th place in the League, and won 4-0, with a goal each from Luca Giovanni Pidutti (pen), Esneider Gil, Marcelo Julio Cavalcanti da Silva and Ronaldo Pigatto Baretto.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-league-hl-round-8.jpg

Palace Casuals went back to League action and took their frustration from the Cup match out on their 13th place opponents. Andre Faisca reminded the Management that he was still around with a well-taken hat-trick, singles from midfielder Alexandre Aldano, striker Jack Auger, and a debut goal from Jose Mateus completed the goals scored from open play. Winger Maarten Weigman scored two second half penalties, thereby passing 100 goals for the Casuals and taking the Highest Scorer record from former Casuals star 'Flying Winger' Omar Hansen, although his predecessor will be impressed that it took only 124 appearances to achieve the 100 goals - Hansen took 207.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-pc-maarten-wiegman-101g.jpg

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-league-hl-round-8.jpg

Palace Terriers took a well-earned 2-2 scoreline into their home 2nd Leg Cup match, but again the Nordeus machine confounded their better play on the day by dealing them a 1-3 defeat, for a 3-5 aggregate score. The visitors were 2 goals up early on, but a goal from Ronaldo Pigatto Baratto pulled the Terriers back into the game. Despite a lot of effort in the second half, the Terriers attack was thwarted at every turn, and a late counter-attack goal sealed their fate. A case of literal adding of insult to injury, Peter Jorgensen failed to complete the match and will be out for 4 days.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-cup-hl-po2.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 06-07-2016 at 09:44 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

3:0 win in CL, 1st place in the group is confirmed!

Season 80 - Are you ready!-image.jpg

And 3:0 win in the LEAGUE, we keep 7th place, the fight is going on!

Season 80 - Are you ready!-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Day 11 - Palace Casuals report.

Palace Casuals played at home against the 11th place team, and turned on the 'Annihilate' button, achieving their highest score in a match for at least 15 seasons. Angelo Musto scored a hat-trick in the first 29 minutes, but Maarten Wiegman overtook that achievement with 5 goals. Jack Auger and Alexandre Aldano pitched in with a goal each and Musto finished off the scoring with his 4th. With a match against 14th place tomorrow, then three tricky matches against top 6 teams to round off the first half of the League season, Casuals will do well to hold on to their current 5 point lead at the top of the table, far out-performing on their pre-season prospects.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-league-hl-round-9.jpg

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-l32-league-round-9.jpg

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-l32-league-round-9tp.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 06-08-2016 at 08:24 PM.
    Duncton and Bunzo like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Day 11 - Palace Casuals report.

Palace Casuals played at home against the 11th place team, and turned on the 'Annihilate' button, achieving their highest score in a match for at least 15 seasons. Angelo Musto scored a hat-trick in the first 29 minutes, but Maarten Wiegman overtook that achievement with 5 goals. Jack Auger and Alexandre Aldano pitched in with a goal each and Musto finished off the scoring with his 4th. With a match against 14th place tomorrow, then three tricky matches against top 6 teams to round off the first half of the League season, Casuals will do well to hold on to their current 5 point lead at the top of the table, far out-performing on their pre-season prospects.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S36 League HL Round 9.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	68248
    Wiegman was indeed unstoppable
    talisman and Arion like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Just Bayern out of cup as usual vs a +2 levels foa a double 3-1 and by the way with crystal Palace I think ive won all playing in automatic and with Bayern too all won in League and just a draw 2-2 today in CL

Season 80 - Are you ready!-t44-crystal-bayern.jpg

Day 11 - Palace Terriers report.

Palace Terriers playd away in the Champions League shaded a tight game 3-2 to keep alive their chances of qualifying from the Group stage of the competition. Ronaldo Pigatto Baratto bagged a brace and Luca Giovanni Pidutti sneaked one in, the home side scoring late on to keep the match result in the balance to the very end. With the other match resulting in a draw, the final Group stage match is very much a must-win for the Terriers.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-champ-hl-round-5.jpg

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-champ-group-c-round-5.png

Back to League action and an away match against 13th place in the table and a satisfying comprehensive 9-0 win which raises the Terriers goal difference to match those of the teams around them in the table. Ronaldo Pigatto Baratto scored 5 goals before pulling up with a suspected hamstring injury in the last minute of the match, the other goals came from Tyberiy Yarych, Esneider Gil, Abdou Ewagnignon and Samir Gross. The two matches today put right-sided defender Dany Orfila over 100 appearances for the Terriers.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-pt-dany-orfila-101-.jpg

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-league-hl-round-9.jpg

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-l13-league-round-9.jpg

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-l13-league-round-9tp.jpg
    Gert Funck likes this.

Atlético Kolkata Day 11 Report

It was the first of the 5 "demolition derby week" games — games against the bottom half, sub-50% teams. David netted 5 goals, Dogan 2 and an assist and Thiago 1 and an assist in an 8-1 win. Before this game David had 5 goals in 14 matches, now 10 in 15 😂

The CL game against 2nd place ended in a 0-0, but it was enough to seal 1st place:The 2nd vs 3rd game is now winner takes all.
    Bunzo and talisman like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Banned
    Hello fellas! Hello Catalin! Im looking for more friends in top11, everyone who want can add me as a friend on facebook. Thank you all.
    https://facebook.com/alexcrusoerobinson
    Last edited by Alexandre Crusoe Robinson; 06-18-2016 at 01:10 PM.

Pro
    What a strange season. Things are going up and down again. My second team was last in the CL after the first round and is now number 1. I was 13 in the league after 4 matches but after 5 consecutive wins I am back at spot 5, only 3 points behind the number 1. Things are looking up for my team.

My main team had a bad day yesterday. First my league match was lost with 2-3. I was unlucky. We were equal in strength. I had 60% possession but he was more lucky with his shots. Then my second match was against the number 1 of the CL poule. I really wanted to win this game. Wait what was the name of that show again? Oh yeah, goalies gone wild. Of course his goalie makes again 6 saves against 2 of my goalie. Sigh sigh sigh. Crazy stuff. Needless to say the game was lost 2-1. Gmbllll. First match was 2-3 where I had 23 shots with 11 on target and he only had 6 shots on target. ZZZZZZ. I will see him in the finale and then I will kick his.....
    talisman, madflo19, Bunzo and 1 others like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Dreamer
    Nice result in cup. Too bad about his 90th minute penalty.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-cup.jpg

A 2-1 win in league as well keeps us at 3rd spot. In CL tomorrow I need a draw to finish first in my group.
    Killroy, madflo19 and nikolgiorgos like this.

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast