Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree662Likes

Thread: Season 80 - Are you ready!

League officially clinched today and another win in Cup, although tighter this time as he ditched 442 for 43W12 and I just rolled out 4141 as a spoiler...2-0.

Cruyff banged in his 60th and 61st goals of the season and has now overthrown Jack Harper as the King of the Onion Bag. But he'll have to go some to take Harper's Scout Badge for assists.

2-0 away 1st leg should be enough in CL but since the Buffs prefer Doubles the question is. Will we shutdown the couple of 9*s and find a way past the near 9* GK in the Cup and obviously slump in the CL to a lesser team..... or will it go by Q and be a League-CL Double?

Cup final here we come I will not take my opponent lightly, because they beat a 135% team with a 102% squad. If we win on Thursday, it'll be our 3rd Cup in 11 seasons.
    And I can't believe that we are in such a position in the league:The best players
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Your defence though @ Arion.......
    Last edited by Awe Imoleayo Peter; 06-22-2016 at 05:51 AM.
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    And I can't believe that we are in such a position in the league:
    Your defence though.......
    63.3 million rests , which kind thing be this lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won 3-1 second leg ch l semifinal but i'm out due to away goal(lost 2-0 away) so this season no treble,only league title and cup final
    Ass man trolling me

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    Duncton and talisman like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Amazing CL game... after I won the first match but 3-1 I lost the away game by 3-1 (after I was leading 1-0) and then we went to penalties where the game played with my feelings till the last shoot.

Almost unreal, 5 missed penalties in row...

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Wauw we beat our greatest rival in this totally random game .. but yes we are in the final

Season 80 - Are you ready!-capture.jpgSeason 80 - Are you ready!-capture2.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Amazing CL game... after I won the first match but 3-1 I lost the away game by 3-1 (after I was leading 1-0) and then we went to penalties where the game played with my feelings till the last shoot.

Almost unreal, 5 missed penalties in row...

Wauw that bad!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

0-0 in the 2nd CL SF leg, without attend and really nothing happenned... so no yellows for the 4 man that had chance to miss the final. We will have the complete team

In League we faced the 2nd and 1st half we scored 5 goals, the final result is 1-6 so, wee won the 18th League title.
    I used Sharafidin as DR in the place of Doulyazal and he scored x2, Maka was MoM with a 10.0.

Giannistannis 04'
    Sharafidin 29'
    Malka 32'
    Sharafidin (Malka) 39'
    Gorter (from Beckham Free kick) 41'
    Malka 56

and they scored in 1 counter in the 81' M. Swaegers that provoked too the foul with yellow that we used to score.

Now the important match, in the Champions League Final of friday.

Crystal Palace won 10-0 and I moved the 2nd CL match to the deep night so I will prepare and plan it with calm lol
    Tomorrow we have Cup final and hope do it well in CL to stay too in the final of friday.

3rd consecutive CL final & overall 4th, interesting thing is I never won CL & League together, currently I'm a league leader with 6 points clear, I just beated 2nd placed 118% quality team by 2-1 in his home game ,let's see what will happen in CL final 😃
    Last edited by Sunil Chetri; 06-22-2016 at 04:50 PM.
    talisman and nikolgiorgos like this.

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast