Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 7th June: Football Associations release

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    This!!! I'm playing for the challenge. Sure... I start a game to win it, but I prefer to lose on close teams by good managing instead to win vs weak teams. I really enjoy my first league, where it's not sure, I'm the winner (because of many friends).

Exact... there was no need to start a comparision. Top Eleven has nothing to do with real soccer. So why don't give an competition, where not money matters?
    In this case, it would be possible, that a 7* teams has to be on the buttom, if there are another teams, that have money AND good managers.

For sure, if 7* FAs face each other too. If 122pts winner face each other next weekend, you're right. That's much fair than playing against much weaker FAs. Have not seen 3*, 4* FAs with this points. Only a few 5* and 6*.

We already have Cup where you're punished for having a team that is much stronger than your level, do we really need another one like that where you're rewarded for sandbagging?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Some questions :
    1) the clock is ticking but for what ? The cup draw or possibly the first game of the 2nd asc. tournament ?
    When will be the draw ?

2) The ranking in in top100 or the division top 100, will be reset or continue with our previous points ?

3) After this tournament, some -many teams will promote to 2nd division. So, will they get the T reward ?

4) After that, the draw will be between teams from same division ?
    Will the play in the 3rd tournament vs also same division teams ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Questions
    1 - Imagine that, in my Association, i play 3 tournaments for my association and at the final tournament, Captain Kick me out of the association, and i miss the last tournament( for some reason ) ... after the end of Season every members of the association will award the tokens but me , because i will not a member of the Association, won' earn any tokens ? is it true ?
    in other words .... for awarding tokens at end of season, does it matter how many tournament played for association or just being member of the association enough ?

2- what is standing Page in association ? second tab of Division page ?

sorry about bad engilsh

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    We're collecting all your suggestions. We'll evaluate all of them and implement the ones that can help Top Eleven to be better
    Is it posible to make public the number of associations that were created this first week? We're some in the top 100 of the world but we don't know the total amount, will be nice see what means top 100 :P

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #205
    Moi
    Curious about how bonuses work in Associations? Check this thread

Pretty sure you will discover something you didn't know!

Rookie
    There's only league games today (second to last Friday of the season,) right? It's been so long since I've gotten this far in the Cup that I don't remember if this has always been the case. Anyway, would it be possible to move the Cup Semi-Final first leg from Sunday to Friday to avoid fixture congestion? Granted it's just one day per season, but it might help a little.
    nikolgiorgos and Bunzo like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    There's only league games today (second to last Friday of the season,) right? It's been so long since I've gotten this far in the Cup that I don't remember if this has always been the case. Anyway, would it be possible to move the Cup Semi-Final first leg from Sunday to Friday to avoid fixture congestion? Granted it's just one day per season, but it might help a little.
    I had exactly the same thought.
    Boring today, 4 games on Sunday
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Any chance of allowing us to give the players we have borrowing greens/blues?
    This is so broken and ruins the whole concept that we can't do this basic task.
    I have a match in an hour and a half, and all 3 of my borrowed players are tired and 2 have low morale. What am I suppose to do about this? Just sit back and hope for the best that my teammate logs on in time and notices?

Seriously Nordeus, what is the point of borrowing a player when you get him "as is"? Why can't I use MY resources to help him recover? This just makes no sense to me at all.

Dreamer
    Another bug with the loaner players.

I am taking all 3 out of my starting 11 because of the aforementioned problem, yet when I log out and log back in, they all are back in my lineup!
    Yes I am hitting save, and it's done it several times.
    Last edited by BridgeGoth; 06-19-2016 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Another bug with the loaner players.

I am taking all 3 out of my starting 11 because of the aforementioned problem, yet when I log out and log back in, they all are back in my lineup!
    Yes I am hitting save, and it's done it several times.
    yeah... me too. My AML is my best (128%)... suddenly at the start of the first leg of final, MY 2% GK started at AML-Position -> not a loaned player. The whole autosub is broken... can't set my 11, without the change back, if I go to another menu...
    - Why we can't autosub own-loaned players?
    - Why we can't delete auto-sub?

But the first leg of our final was extremly bugged:

- Member won 2:1, got the winning screen, lost the winner price, but in the FA-Menu, there's a draw.
    - Team of my wife didn't restore after match
    - My team startet with four players, it didn't set (I only had two loaned players in - so how could it be four?)!

That isn't funny...
    Last edited by nash123; 06-19-2016 at 06:06 PM. Reason: typo

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast