Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 7th June: Football Associations release

Uh wauw, 5 of each booster. not tokens

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Moi, one question:

If we will jump from Bronze 3 to Bronze 1, do we get 6 Tokens?
    (2 for B3->B2, 4 B2->B1)

Hello
    Iam having problem an issue with the association and disconnected when I. Go to match and association menu
    And when I cliked on standiing in association then I cannot watch world top. I can watch or open standing and world top at the same time

https://www.facebook.com/finding.neverland.56

[Official] 7th June: Football Associations release-photo_2016-06-21_03-06-22.jpg[Official] 7th June: Football Associations release-photo_2016-06-21_03-06-30.jpg[Official] 7th June: Football Associations release-photo_2016-06-21_03-06-33.jpg
    I reinstall the last verjion many times but problem is countained.
    tnx

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #214
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Moi, one question:

If we will jump from Bronze 3 to Bronze 1, do we get 6 Tokens?
    (2 for B3->B2, 4 B2->B1)
    You can only promote one division per Season, of course. There's no "jumping" through Divisions like there's no "doublepromoting" in any real life football competition.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #215
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalixon View Post
    Hello
    Iam having problem an issue with the association and disconnected when I. Go to match and association menu
    And when I cliked on standiing in association then I cannot watch world top. I can watch or open standing and world top at the same time

https://www.facebook.com/finding.neverland.56

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_2016-06-21_03-06-22.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	68687Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_2016-06-21_03-06-30.jpg 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	68688Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_2016-06-21_03-06-33.jpg 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	68689
    I reinstall the last verjion many times but problem is countained.
    tnx
    This is a known issue we're currently working on, sorry about that. Anyway you should be able to go to Associations screen and see it working now.

Moi

Any chance that Association fixtures could stay in our fixture list for the whole season rather than just the duration of the tournament.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #217
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Moi

Any chance that Association fixtures could stay in our fixture list for the whole season rather than just the duration of the tournament.
    No, as Associations change every week so we can't do the draws for the full Season, otherwise Associations without enough members, or new Associations, wouldn't be allowed to play until Season is over. And all members would be forced to stay in the same Association (can't leave or be kicked out) as no one can leave an Association if there are matches scheduled (to avoid jeopardizing it).

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    No, as Associations change every week so we can't do the draws for the full Season, otherwise Associations without enough members, or new Associations, wouldn't be allowed to play until Season is over. And all members would be forced to stay in the same Association (can't leave or be kicked out) as no one can leave an Association if there are matches scheduled (to avoid jeopardizing it).
    I think Buffs is referring to the already played fixtures - I've just checked my Fixtures and the only Association results are those for the weekend just gone. The results for the first weekend of Associations have now disappeared from the Fixtures list.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Yes as indicated in tali's post above, Association fixtures that I have played the previous week - with the match report - disappear from my fixture list when a new tournament starts.

I'm talking past fixtures rather than future ones

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #220
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Yes as indicated in tali's post above, Association fixtures that I have played the previous week - with the match report - disappear from my fixture list when a new tournament starts.

I'm talking past fixtures rather than future ones
    Suggestion noted then

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast