Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Save. my season........Help Help Help

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Want you try something different? to see what players can make the differance in your team?
    Do a friendly vs a 1* team.

in 2nd half, the players who do not appear, change them to test the subs'.
    With this you oversize the internal programming of players and they show the limit that they have, if you want, I invite you to prove that and start with this to know what players are really determinant.
    Dude I can only win 3-0 4-0 against 1 star team

Quote Originally Posted by Shivam Chaudhary View Post
    Dude I can only win 3-0 4-0 against 1 star team
    So you will do a good thing if you change some of your players.
    All is in the contribution. But dont sell againa player that give you a promide of 1 goal per match^^

Rookie
    All is in the contribution. But dont sell againa player that give you a promide of 1 goal per match^^
    I have just bought two new strikers.... All I know is that there is some problem with them.... Rojas played in either of them but was bad ... Scored late and in one game missed penalty... But I will keep him... He last season gave me 12 assists via corners ... This season he ain't good

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivam Chaudhary View Post
    I have just bought two new strikers.... All I know is that there is some problem with them.... Rojas played in either of them but was bad ... Scored late and in one game missed penalty... But I will keep him... He last season gave me 12 assists via corners ... This season he ain't good
    Save. my season........Help Help Help-screenshot_2016-06-19-00-19-16.jpg
    Save. my season........Help Help Help-screenshot_2016-06-19-00-18-53.jpg

Rookie
    Khris I m pursuing new strikers lost 6 tokens first time but still can't get my hand on a great mc.... So I have 0 tokens and now I won't spent anything until... The second week of next season :-) tell me whether they are good or should I sell them my new strikers...???... Though I defeated my rival who is currently 3 by 2-0... :-) played 4-3-1-2 one goal by AMC one by mc.. Now I m only2 points adrift of best team

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234