Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree284Likes

Thread: Season 81 - Are you ready?

What have you learned from last season? That a league where there are teams that can actually beat you is more fun then one where there is no competition.

Where did you place last season? 1st in League, Semifinalist in Champions League, Lost early in the Cup

Are you participating in the new Association's Cup ? Yes and I like it.

What are your achievements ? Won a treble and three doubles. First non-double season was the previous one.

What's your current level? 6

What's your budget for this season? doing this a day or two late so I believe it was around 45M

Who do you want to replace? Lost a few players to retirement so I'm adding a couple to defense and one to striker to move former starters to the bench as depth.

What are your goals for this season? Better showing in the Cup and hopefully get back to earning a double.

What's your training level? 53
    League Champions
    Season 2 (25W-1D-0L)
    Season 3 (26W-0-0) (194 GF- 0 GA)
    Season 4 (26W-0-0)
    Season 5 (23W-2D-1L)
    Season 6 (22W-2D-2L)

Cup Champion - Season 2 (Lvl 4), Season 6 (Lvl 9)

Cup Runner Up - Season 3 (Lvl 5)

Champion League Champion - Season 2, Season 3, Season 4
    Champion League Semi-finalist - Season 5

Treble - Season 2 (49W-3D-0L)

Famous
    What have you learned from last season?

That there is a 3 year old bug that affects the last day of season, which made associations really intriguing.

Where did you place last season?

Treble

Are you participating in the new Association's Cup ?

Yes

What are your achievements ?

What's your current level?

Level 26

What's your budget for this season?

Not plannng on signing anyone besides the free token youth.

Who do you want to replace?

Not planning to replace anyone except to make room for token youth.

What are your goals for this season?

Stack rests, so be competitve in the Champions League and finish 9th or worse in the league.

What's your training level?

madflo19 and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Day 1 - Palace Casuals pre-season summary and Cup report.

Palace Casuals start their 37th season at Level 33, fresh from their unexpected League Championship last season.

The Transfer Market at higher levels can be either a desert or a teeming metropolis, no suitable players, or some and lots of competition for them. Thus the playing squad (below, with Casuals career record) at the start of this season bears a striking resemblance to that of last season, with four additions and three departures.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s37-playing-squad-initial.jpg

The Casuals Management immediately set about improving the Squad, as suitable players became available in the market, but the first new recruit was picked straight from the Scout list, being the well-rated DMC (plus DML/DMR) that a true proponent of 4-5-1V needs.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-pc-patrizio-danesin-69t113m.jpg

The next purchase came from the TM (4T).

Season 81 - Are you ready?-pc-alberto-verdu-4t86_2m.jpg

As a result, Cristian Urtazun and Samuel Guidiala departed for clubs anew.

Casuals played their Cup Preliminary Round 1st Leg at home against a Level 32 team, and the new signings were given a debut, both performing satisfactorily. The opposition put up a stiff resistance to Casuals forward thrusts, and the home side defended likewise, so it no surprise that a goal-less draw ensued.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s37-cup-hl-pr1.jpg

After the match, the Management went shopping again in response to a good Negotiation offer for Mihai Campean, who was on the release list anyway. Another 9T went, and a bid was made for a similarly-rated MC, but the Management was relieved they ducked out early on that one as it went to Round 39...

Season 81 - Are you ready?-pc-makoto-takeda-9t125m.jpg

With a suitable uprated replacement secured, the offer for Campean was accepted.

Having qualified for the Champions League for the first time in three seasons, the Management has had a look at the Group opposition and potential further opposition and is dismayed again to find that he is in a higher-level competition. One saving grace is that one of the Group opponents is an abandoned team.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s37-champ-groups-initial.png

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s37-cl-bot-team.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 06-26-2016 at 06:04 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Season 81 - Are you ready?

This is what happens when people bid with me on the market lol. 42 bids before I got him, level 12Season 81 - Are you ready?-image1466965704.445882.jpg
    And I still have 97 tokens left, I get 5 tokens every day, I don't buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scaramanga football club View Post
    This is what happens when people bid with me on the market lol. 42 bids before I got him, level 12Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1466965704.445882.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	69021
    And I still have 97 tokens left, I get 5 tokens every day, I don't buy

Season 81 - Are you ready?-image1466965846.572658.jpg

Day 1 - Palace Terriers start-of-season summary and Cup report.

Palace Terriers start their 14th season at Level 14, having promoted in every one of their previous seasons. Last season they finished 4th in a League packed with high-Quality sides, breaking a nine season sequence of finishing in the top two.

One of the reasons for the previous success has been a stable and relatively unchanged squad, but last season there were quite a few changes as lower-Quality players were replaced to keep pace with the Quality of the League competition. As a result, there were 9 new players recruited, and 8 players were released. The current squad is listed below, with their Terriers career record.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s14-playing-squad-initial.jpg

The Terriers Management spent a while on the Transfer Market today, and spent 6T on two players.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-pt-pierre-torres-nilo-4t47_6m.jpg
    Season 81 - Are you ready?-pt-kazuya-takao-2t62_2m.jpg

Kazuya Takao is a replacement for Shotaro Ishi, who retired at the end of last season, and Niklas Schlaudraff was released as Pierre Torres Nilo moved in to replace him.

Both new recruits were in the squad for the home Cup Preliminary Round 1st Leg, but their good work was overshadowed by the left-winger on fire, Esneider Gil, who scored all four goals in a 4-0 thumping of a Level 15 team.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s14-cup-hl-pr1.jpg

After the Cup match, the Management decided to lighten the playing squad a bit to make space for future recruitment, so veteran AM Nikolay Radev and midfielder Michele Tempesta were offered to the market. The 32yo Radev was a bit of a punt, as it was unlikely that anyone would want such an old 2*/72Q triple-role AM with Penalty kick SA, but no, he went second attempt.

Terriers' Champions League is a more conventional one that their senior teams', and the squad are looking forwards to a good competition.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s14-champ-groups-initial.png
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    That's how you start the season with a goal in minute 1 in the first game

talisman and Alessio Fitch like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

What have you learned from last season? Better control of training.

Where did you place last season? 5th in LEAGUE

Are you participating in the new Association's Cup ? No, dont care enought.

What are your achievements ? None

What's your current level? I dont remember

What's your budget for this season? More that enought.
    Who do you want to replace? All depend of what i can get, but not in a rush.
    What are your goals for this season?
    Go for the CUP and lets see how LEAGUE goes .
    R
    What's your training level? 39
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Good start in CUP away , 1:3 win with Paolo, Guerrero and Bessa scoring.

My opponent is already on the market improvise the team, lets see how it goes Tomorow .
    Season 81 - Are you ready?-image.jpg
    talisman and Kaizer Franz like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

I didn't cut any quality at the end of the season so I knew the cup would be tough.
    First cup match was away. Equal opponent with 114% against me at 113%.

All I can say is... Never give up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast