Season 81 - Are you ready?-s20d2squad.jpg
    Dman2pt likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

I end with a ingame friend in my LEAGUE and it Will be hard, i am far of being favorite even to promote.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

There are 3 teams abandoned, one dosent even have quality showned here is there squad, at least i know who Will end in last place.

THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Wauw he is so bad that he is in negative

Season 81 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Really? 2 offers for my player, and both with 0 tokens!

Do people understand that for me to replace the player in the squad i need to spend at least 1 token, after that this guy should know by now that in this server is very dificult to find a ML in the market, so i would need to by a MC and use 40/50 green packs to train the. ML position.

In this case this was a academy player that cost me tokens, dont remember how many, that i used green packs to teach the MC position and he His my reserve for both positions, so Why Will i sell him for 0 tokens?

People need to start thinking before doing stupid offers, i have 7B in cash i dont need the money.

Good start against stronguer opponent. This is my chance since the stronguer teams have to play CL, while my players are well rested.

I love my team!

BeckStar likes this.

Once again im in competitive league
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Famous
    What have you learned from last season?
    This game can be frustrating... No, I knew that already !

Where did you place last season?
    1st in league, 1st in CL and 2nd in cup.
    This completes my "treble of missed trebles" for this year: 3 missed by a second place in each competition while winning the other 2. Annoying...

Are you participating in the new Association's Cup ?
    Yes, but not very much excited by this.

What are your achievements ?
    2 tournaments won, 1 final: promoted to bronze 2nd div.

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?
    100 M and loads of tokens.

Who do you want to replace?
    Not many as this season will be followed by a tanking season (for holidays purposes). Just going to jump on opportunities

What are your goals for this season?
    Forget the treble as I think to have buildt a tight relationship with this vietnamese who won 5 trebles in a row. Infuriating...

What's your training level?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Whend Will this guys learn, i refuse the offers of yesterday for my players, what do they do?

They both do another offer of 0 tokens, but the worst is that one even lowers the amount of money, Will the other increase it. LOL

We lost CUP game away but the away goal keep us in the figh.

Not a good result in LEAGUE

Day 3 - Palace teams report.

Both teams started their Champions League campaigns yesterday, and both came out badly.

Palace Terriers played an even Quality team away, but played like they weren't interested, going down 1-4. Defender Lyuben Dzhorev provided the only glimmer of hope with the Terriers goal.

Palace Casuals were at home up against a Level 34 monster, 109% to their 92%, and held their own for long periods of the match, but the Quality difference told in the end. Jack Auger put the Casuals one up after 14 minutes, the visitors equalised three minutes before the break. The home side looked like getting a share of the points, but were pegged back when the opposition scored twice in the last ten minutes, handing Casuals a 1-3 defeat.

Palace Casuals have been handed a competitive League this season, they are the highest overall Quality team, but there are eight other teams within 5 points of them.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s37-l33-league-initial.jpg

Their first League match was an evenly-matched affair. The home side scored twice in the last five minutes of the first half, and then weathered a stirring fight-back from the visitors in the second half which ended with Jack Auger netting twice to level the scores at the final whistle.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s37-league-hl-round-1.jpg

Palace Terriers are deep in it with their League. With 6 of the top 7 in their Level 13 League last season now appearing in their Level 14 League, and two higher-Quality teams joining them, it'll be 'as you were' in terms of their prospects for honours this season.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s14-l14-league-initial.jpg

Yielding 8% Quality on their hosts for their first League match of the season, Terriers fought for their lives and were unlucky to be handed a 2-3 defeat. Midfielder Pierre Torres Nilo scored first on 35 minutes, but the home side were soon level. Peter Jorgensen fouled at the edge of the area and gave the home side a chance to go 2-1 up, but Torres Nilo pegged them back again. Seven minutes from time, Terriers were undone by a quick counter-attack and were left pointless.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s14-league-hl-round-1.jpg
    Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Hattrick in four minutes is a new record for me

Season 81 - Are you ready?-capture.jpgSeason 81 - Are you ready?-capture2.jpgSeason 81 - Are you ready?-capture3.jpg

Season 81 - Are you ready?-capture4.png

hattrick and a player with four goals. The player mentioned is one scoring two... WHAT!
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 06-29-2016 at 09:01 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast