Like Tree284Likes

Thread: Season 81 - Are you ready?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    new record for RINOKEROS !
    8 goals (and two assist) from Diego Maradona
    Season 81 - Are you ready?-maradona-8-goals.jpg

and Man of the Match is ...
    Season 81 - Are you ready?-maradona-caniggia-cursing.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-30-2016 at 01:47 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    new record for RINOKEROS !
    8 goals (and two assist form Diego Maradona

and Man of the Match is ...
    Having handball players now, isn't that cheating

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Day 4 - Palace teams report.

Both teams made late signings last night, Casuals picked a Scout list MC after being beaten out of several attempts at purchasing one in the Transfer Market, Alexandre Aldano being released as a result.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-pc-oystein-pedersen-69t113m.jpg

Palace Terriers Management made the discovery that they are short of an AMC now that Nikolay Radev had been released, so a quick visit to the Transfer Market quickly bore fruit. The player concerned will also make a good backup for left winger Esneider Gil.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-pt-hairil-zamri-ahmad-muzafar-2t40_9m.jpg

Terriers signing last night was ominously prescient - In their League match today, Esneider Gil was injured, but central midfielder Marcelo Julio Cavalcanti da Silva was given the nod by Nordeus in the absence of the Management, otherwise occupied. Playing at home against a weaker League side, Terriers on auto-pilot coasted to a 3-1 win, Lyuben Dzhorev, Luca Giovanni Pidutti and Ahmed Moawad the scorers.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s14-league-hl-round-2.jpg

Palace Casuals played away in the 1st Leg of their Qualifying Round Cup match, and did all their work in the first half, Jack Auger and Maarten Wiegman scored the first two, Thiago de Souza Lacerda adding his debut goal in a 3-1 win.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s37-cup-hl-qr1.jpg

Palace Casuals went back to League duty at home, and found a low-Quality opponent in resilient mood in the first half. Having seen all the wide crosses from the wingers in his 4-5-1V formation perish on the head of the centre defender in the 3W defensive line of the opposition, the Casuals Management made the decision to change to 4-1-3N-2 and attack through the middle in the second half. That did the trick, and the home side ran in 5 goals without reply, Maarten Wiegman (2), Thiago de Souza Lacerda, substitute Nikolay Levterov and Oystein Pedersen, debut goal, scoring.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s37-league-hl-round-2.jpg

Palace Terriers continued their League competition at home in the Qualifying Round 1st Leg, and did enough to ensure progression to the next round. Playing with a moderate Quality advantage, Terriers gave a debut to Hairil Zamri Ahmad Muzafar in place of the injured Esneider Gil and he turned in a superb 10-rated MoM performance, scoring 4 goals in a 7-0 win. Luca Giovanni Pidutti bagged a brace and left-back Kazuka Takao scored a debut goal.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s14-cup-hl-qr1.jpg
    nikolgiorgos and Killroy like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Just passing by
    madflo19 likes this.

Thank you, Nordeus for making the league draw much fairer by not generating it based mainly on quality. The random draw is much better now, cause otherwise it was like Champions league - all the strongest active managers were in one league. Thanks again. Now everyone has a chance to be top 4.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    talisman likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Winning a cup game against 2 lvls higher player that previously won the league.. priceless
    Not to mention i wasnt even present in that game.. and he watched it.

Average quality on Starting 11:
    Aetos FC 157Quality vs 159Quality FC Barcelona
    Last edited by BeckStar; 06-30-2016 at 06:40 PM.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Day 5 - Palace teams report

Palace Terriers found a nice surprise in their inbox this morning

Season 81 - Are you ready?-1st-birthday.jpg

The Palace Casuals Management spotted this MC while browsing the TM during breakfast, and made a last second 1T purchase.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-pc-alexis-raymond-1t102m.jpg

Andres Iniesta has been released.

Palace Terriers played away at a team they had never beaten, and not even found the back of the net against. They broke the latter achievement, but are still looking for a win. Hairil Zamri Ahmad Muzafar was the player to score the late consolation goal, Pierre Torres Nilo the sinner whose sending off ended all hope of any points from the match.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s14-league-hl-round-3.jpg

Palace Casuals played away at the abandoned Level 34 team in the Champions League Group - how 11 3* and 4* players result in a 6*/112% Starting XI Quality rating, the Management has no idea. Casuals started the match cagily, but when they found there wasn't anything dangerous in it, they turned on the after-burners and handed out a 9-0 walloping. Maarten Wiegman scored a first half hat-trick, Eirik Riis, having struggled to score hitherto this season, added four second-half goals to his one before the break, and Thiago de Souza Lacerda contributed the spare one.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s37-champ-hl-round-2.jpg

Palace Casuals' League match was away at one of the lower-Quality teams, and they were obviously feeling the after-effects of the morning's exertions as they struggled to a 2-0 win. Eirik Riis added another brace to his days work.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s37-league-hl-round-3.jpg

Palace Terriers played a weaker team at home in the Champions League and were run ragged. Pierre Torres Nilo scored a first-half equaliser but the home side still went into the break 1-2 down, which became 1-3 early in the second-half. Ahmed Moawad and Esneider Gil scored two in three minutes to level the scores, but all further efforts for a winner came to nought.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s14-champ-hl-round-2.jpg

The Terriers Management Team went into conference this evening to try and fathom out why a previously stingy defence has this season started to leak like a sieve. Having upgraded elsewhere in the squad because the current central defenders are about to get their next stars, the discussion centred around whether they should be reduced to cover status and higher-Quality replacements brought in or not. The Management feel that this is something that must be decided now, as shipping three goals a game is recipe for League failure and knockout competition exit. The discussions continue...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Easy win against one of the abandoned teams by 4:0, Bessa got injured but he Will be recovered for Tomorow.

But then i whent to see the current stats of my players, just to find out that it was a good option to keep Hoppmann in the first team.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

And to suport Portugal in the euro 2016 i am using the oficial shirts in my team for this season

Season 81 - Are you ready?-image.jpg
    talisman likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Pro
    And here we are again, GOALIES GONE WILD. It has been a bad 2 days for my teams. After going undefeated after 5 days the first cracks appeared. I trained my main team on wednesday to get them better. Next day, not going to happen. First game on my birthday was against a league advisary who was a bit weaker then I was. Game progresses and we are even most of the times. I get some more free kicks, more corners, more possession. He shoots 4 times and I am behind 0-4. Argh. In the end we have the same amount of shots and on target but his goalie made 5 saves so I lost 1-5. Next game against a weaker CL opponent. Give me a birthday present guys. Come on. Again about even in shots and on target. But another lesson in humility and efficiency. He had 8 shots at target and my goalie made 3 saves. So I loose 4-2

Next game is from my second team against a far weaker opponent. Game starts and I get shot after shot, but no score. In the end 9 shots at target but his goalie of course made 6 saves and scores a 10. Endscore 0-0 Booohoooo.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7