Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 35 points of rest instead of 50 (100). WHAT!?

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Some teams were able to farm more than 5000 rests / season. Do you think a team requires 5000 rests every season in order to rest their players?
    Why did you mislead people? 5000 rests / season? LOL
    100 rests per day is the maximum. Sometimes a video does not work. To dial 100 rests took 2-3 hours a day.People do not always have enough time during working hours that would dial 100 rests.
    The average number of rests per day 50-70 pieces. Of these, 50% was spent on the restoration of team and four training.
    The remaining 50% of the points has been spent on training players to 6-7 stars!!!
    Where is 5000? 70 points per day enough to restore the players and pump them up to 6-7 stars.
    Boosters have main and reserve team of 8 star! how to play against them?even 100 kits did not help!

It simply wasn't fair to have users farming hundreds of rests / day, while others don't have access to them.
    All players have access to points of rests. They need to install the program VPN client and rests will be. But they have no desire and time. It is their difficulty! If you want the video to be working!

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    Nash123, not to pick on you but do you think the type of manager above in the screenshot will waste his time watching some free videos or buy green packs cheaper in bulk and be set for several seasons?
    Maybe... but for sure, he is a tokenbuyer, because I saw him multiple times bidding to round 60 or more for just one single fast trainer. I don't think, he collected all the tokens via free offer - if he could, where is it for to us (I was able to get ~90 tokens at the beginning for free offers, but that was it)?

This screenshot was from last season. I thought, I must catch it, never saw this before:
    (this season I saw him two times above round 60, one time above 40. I'm sure, he'll back next season)
    35 points of rest instead of 50 (100). WHAT!?-round100.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Fugao Zhu View Post
    不考虑恢复50个rest吗,否则真的难以 下去了,好多人准备离开这个游戏了 无论游戏怎么改革,离不开群众基础 ,目前top11这么火就是因为目前的机制 被玩家所接受和习惯,如果目前的游 对于系统的盈利尚可,请不要破坏这 平衡,否则可能会失去原有的效应。
    I agree with you,was about to say tha same thing lol

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

50 is good

Dear Administrators,
    I think, that the main point of the game is that user spend more time in game. When there was 100 points of rest i spent in this game hours. Now it's about 30 minutes. Interest for this game is lower and lower. All users who complaining about 100 point rest, they just not ready to spend a lot of time for this game. They are not interested in their results. They spend 15 minutes a day to get bonuses, they are not in game when their team plays and so on. I spend a lot of time to make this 100 point of rest to my team. I agree it's to much. But 35 is to litlle. If you want to play well in Association you have to prepare your team. Shedule is always bad for me and i have to use at least 44 points of rest on weekend. So i think 50 is very good and luck number.

So that's why i have a question:

Is the decision about 35 rest final? or we can wait 50 or 10 next month?

I used to use vpn then someone said its illegal, so i stopped doing it..

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #36
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Visual View Post
    Why did you mislead people? 5000 rests / season? LOL
    100 rests per day is the maximum. Sometimes a video does not work. To dial 100 rests took 2-3 hours a day.People do not always have enough time during working hours that would dial 100 rests.
    The average number of rests per day 50-70 pieces. Of these, 50% was spent on the restoration of team and four training.
    The remaining 50% of the points has been spent on training players to 6-7 stars!!!
    Where is 5000? 70 points per day enough to restore the players and pump them up to 6-7 stars.
    Boosters have main and reserve team of 8 star! how to play against them?even 100 kits did not help!

All players have access to points of rests. They need to install the program VPN client and rests will be. But they have no desire and time. It is their difficulty! If you want the video to be working!
    There's no mislead, some limits were only per provider, so some users were getting around 200 / day, which makes it more than 5000 a season.

And remember, the use of VPN to get access to other countries' offers is strictly forbidden by our Terms of Use. Any user caught doing that may face a permanent ban of his account. So, no, not all users have access to the same number of offers.

And again, let me repeat this another time: You don't need hundreds of boosters every day for your team, even if you play in 3 competitions. In fact, you don't need almost any extra rest to always be at 8% / 10 % training bonuses.

What you are saying is that you should be allowed to pump your players to 8 stars for free, which is a complete different thing.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #37
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy View Post
    Dear Administrators,
    I think, that the main point of the game is that user spend more time in game. When there was 100 points of rest i spent in this game hours. Now it's about 30 minutes. Interest for this game is lower and lower. All users who complaining about 100 point rest, they just not ready to spend a lot of time for this game. They are not interested in their results. They spend 15 minutes a day to get bonuses, they are not in game when their team plays and so on. I spend a lot of time to make this 100 point of rest to my team. I agree it's to much. But 35 is to litlle. If you want to play well in Association you have to prepare your team. Shedule is always bad for me and i have to use at least 44 points of rest on weekend. So i think 50 is very good and luck number.

So that's why i have a question:

Is the decision about 35 rest final? or we can wait 50 or 10 next month?
    If you are struggling to rest your team after getting dozens of rests / day from offers, then you need to change your habits. Please check this message I posted some months ago about how to optimize your schedule.

There is absolutely no need to get 100 free rests every day, you can play 3 competitions and have all Training bonuses between 8 and 10% without watching any video if you follow my instructions. But if you get some dozens of rests every day, it's even easier.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #38
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by N3ROGamingHD View Post
    I used to use vpn then someone said its illegal, so i stopped doing it..

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
    The use of VPN /proxies is forbidden by our Terms of Use, as it's clearly stated here:

The use of any tool or device that spoofs your original IPs (like VPNs to access other countries' offers) or in any other way exploit the offer system in this game (like scripts that allow you to complete some offers in bulk, like watching a bunch of videos of an external country at the same time), to fraudulently get boosters and tokens in bulk instead of completing the offers properly, is against our terms of use and can result in your account being permanently banned.

If you are struggling to rest your team after getting dozens of rests / day from offers, then you need to change your habits. Please check this message I posted some months ago about how to optimize your schedule.

There is absolutely no need to get 100 free rests every day, you can play 3 competitions and have all Training bonuses between 8 and 10% without watching any video if you follow my instructions. But if you get some dozens of rests every day, it's even easier.
    4 competitions. So you didn't answer for my question. Please do me a favor. With that information i will think about my habbit)))

Pro
    I play in 4 competitions too and never have a problem with green packs. What Moi says is true. 8% is really easily obtainable with a full squad. Your main squad plays and your reserves crank up the training bonusses. Easy. I am in the league, CL, Cup and Association, never have problems.

If you want 100 green packs and invest them then you have too much time on your hands to be honest. Enjoy real life too
    N3ROGamingHD likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7