Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Say something about Chinese associations!

a1i
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Not sure if you are getting me

1) There's daily limits for offers and for booster offers (videos). Using VPN has no impact on that (just in the offers you "see") but you can't go over this limit even if you use VPN
    2) Using VPN to access other countries' offers is forbidden by our Terms of Use and anyone doing this will be punished and his account may end up being disabled.
    Ok then, I wasn't confused, YOU confused me by assuming I had a confusion so I tried to understand what I already knew

a1i
    When I use the term "offers" I mean the token offers, when I use the term booster ads, well you know what that is. You use the term offer for both, no, I totally got it the first time I read the forum, so I have no idea why you had to explain what I already knew.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #63
    Moi
    Double confusion then

From business point of view of a businessman...more players chances of making more money. So china use vpn or not they wont care. But i think i saw somewhere vpns arent allowed. But how you got chinese players? To be fair a rules is a rules which has to be followed.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 've just google it and read :

Mercedes Benz results for 2014
    373.291 car sales in NAFTA (330.391 in U.S. )
    281.588 in China (2nd market, passed for 1st time Germany)
    491.321 Asia & Pacific
    123.480 in UK, 2nd country in Europe

BMW car sales for May 2016
    198.354 (world)
    40.123 in China

lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by EggertKaz Klowski View Post
    But i think i saw somewhere vpns arent allowed. But how you got chinese players? To be fair a rules is a rules which has to be followed.
    I think this rule is only enforced sporadically otherwise people would have followed the rule by now.

I saw a post where people are reminded they wont recieve 50 tokens if they filled surveys through vpns but nothing about them actually getting punished. If they fill top eleven surveys using vpns imagine other things which dont require close attention from top eleven?

The motto is: Break the rule if you want but be smart not to get caught.

A complete farce !

we have to meny things that are not right on topeleven by starting from menagers who use iligal formations like putin all players on the left flank an did beat your ass bad,, to the team against team quality in FA, but still the best FB manager game.

Addicted
    This topic must be close now
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 07-17-2016 at 01:53 PM.

Addicted
    Cannot agree more.

Folks, when you lose your games please recheck your own team and your tactics, do not always keep eyes on others. If you suspect sowmone is cheating please take a snapshot and send it to Moi, instead of posting this type threads without any concrete evidence. Nordeus can always check the managers profile and they have tools to 100% ensure no cheaters in this game, we should trust them. We should also respect and appreciate all the token buyers who make this game FREE for some of us.

Moi, can we close out this topic and all the ones with the similar topic? This forum looks very nasty now and it needs to be cleaned for a bit.

Thanks.

Addicted
    LOL....but this topic is opened by the one who is using VPN.... so.... any action??

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast