Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 3 games in a day

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by vkorchevoy View Post
    ok, lets assume that it can be 3 games on some days, not counting associations. it means that on a previous day you had just 1 game, and you will have 1 game early in the current day and 1 late in the day. you can play hard pressing, man-on-man and you still will have the full gas tank for your players, of course, if you use all your 22 players (and it is what you should do).
    Are you living in North or South America?

I understand that It is difficult to handle. But the problem is, it is difficult (if not impossible) to be avoided that N or S America often plays 3 matches on same calendar day.

I studied this long time ago and hope I can correctly recall. For N. or S. American teams, matches against European teams are arranged in the morning. Matches against Asian teams are arranged at night. If both matches on season day 1 are against European teams and both matches on season day 2 are against Asian team, 3 matches on same calendar day may not possibly be avoided. I never heard that any team played 4 matches on same calendar day. But it is also possible. American managers are unlucky. The season day start occurs during middle of the day. So their hours most suitable time for arranging for T11 matches are reduced for about 2 or 3 hours.

If you are not interested to understand why it is dfficult. I will not try to further discuss or explain. I am not defending for Nordeus. You have right to complain.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-11-2016 at 01:49 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Are you living in North or South America?

I understand that It is difficult to handle. But the problem is, it is difficult (if not impossible) to be avoided that N or S America often plays 3 matches on same calendar day.

I studied this long time ago and hope I can correctly recall. For N. or S. American teams, matches against European teams are arranged in the morning. Matches against Asian teams are arranged at night. If both matches on season day 1 are against European teams and both matches on season day 2 are against Asian team, 3 matches on same calendar day may not possibly be avoided. I never heard that any team played 4 matches on same calendar day. But it is also possible. American managers are unlucky. The season day start occurs during middle of the day. So their hours most suitable time for arranging for T11 matches are reduced for about 2 or 3 hours.

If you are not interested to understand why it is dfficult. I will not try to further discuss or explain. I am not defending for Nordeus. You have right to complain.
    I live in USA.
    I have games against european teams at 10 am league and at about 14 pm cup and chl usually, against asian teams - home games are at the same time as with european teams, away games at about 11 pm

RageRocker
    Quote Originally Posted by EggertKaz Klowski View Post
    It really ridiculous have to play 3 match at 7.30am, 1.50pm and 5.30pm. We only got 22 players but 3 match in a day?????? Poor system engine...very poor.yeah i only got one match yesterday but still why not make it 2 each day..im currently still in both cup plus the league. To the developer i can say that this move is forcing the manager to buy..it will be good if it still free to play but if manager buy your product will be bonus. In that way more people will play this game. No way 3 game in a day. Really other
    managers pls tell me your feedback..about this. Thank you
    You can change the time of your home matches in the association for free I (if youre the captain otherwise you should consult this in your group chat) I always change it to one hour before my first match

Today I had 3 matches but they were spaced apart quite well. My first match was at 00.13am against a Romanian who obviously was one hour a head of me but I don`t know why the manager aloud it to be so late. It could have been played the previous day if he had changed the time. I know he is an active player by the quality of his squad and he did not stay up to watch it
    Thornton F.C level 23

Winner league in levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17,18, 19, 20,21,22

Winner champions league in level 6, 10
    Runner up CL in level 5, 8, 19

Cup finished 3rd in level 9,

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by vkorchevoy View Post
    I live in USA.
    I have games against european teams at 10 am league and at about 14 pm cup and chl usually, against asian teams - home games are at the same time as with european teams, away games at about 11 pm
    We discussed before why North /South American managers are so unlucky.

http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...lks-blows.html

I understand that it is difficult to handle. At present, Nordeus avoid arranging matches at hours that managers are usually sleeping. To handle these case, there were some suggestions to allow managers having more rights to select preferred time of their matches.

I preferred providing simple options for managers to choose and not giving too much extra burden to Nordeus. So I suggested allowing managers to choose 1 out of about 4 time zones as preferred time of their matches (note: exception is still possible). As such, managers in N. or S. America who wants to avoid 3 matches on same calendar day have option to choose timetable of Europe. Any managers who prefer to play the matches in late night instead of day time can also choose time zone of another part of the world.

But no fixture scheduling is perfect. Even if managers are allowed to freely suggest start time of all their matches, the opinions of opposite managers must also be considered. Moreover, Nordeus must also consider server loading and trying to arrange matches as evenly as possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12