Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 3 games in a day

3 games in a day

It really ridiculous have to play 3 match at 7.30am, 1.50pm and 5.30pm. We only got 22 players but 3 match in a day?????? Poor system engine...very poor.yeah i only got one match yesterday but still why not make it 2 each day..im currently still in both cup plus the league. To the developer i can say that this move is forcing the manager to buy..it will be good if it still free to play but if manager buy your product will be bonus. In that way more people will play this game. No way 3 game in a day. Really other managers pls tell me your feedback..about this. Thank you

3 games in a day-07.jpg

I have 5 matches...

Addicted
    LOL~ i had 4 regular matches before within 16 hr ... 2 league, 1 CUP and 1 CL.... not including 2 for associations

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by EggertKaz Klowski View Post
    It really ridiculous have to play 3 match at 7.30am, 1.50pm and 5.30pm. We only got 22 players but 3 match in a day?????? Poor system engine...very poor.yeah i only got one match yesterday but still why not make it 2 each day..im currently still in both cup plus the league. To the developer i can say that this move is forcing the manager to buy..it will be good if it still free to play but if manager buy your product will be bonus. In that way more people will play this game. No way 3 game in a day. Really other managers pls tell me your feedback..about this. Thank you
    What are you talking about? Association games does not take condition, so they have no effect, and you should not count them at all. Moreover, if you want, you can not participate in associations.
    Arion likes this.

I hope you guys are newer than me. If not i feel sorry for you..play 5 games...pffff u only got 3. Thanks vkochevoy
    Last edited by EggertKaz Klowski; 07-10-2016 at 06:18 AM. Reason: wrong numbers 3 not 2

Famous
    Suppose we are not talking about association matches. As I understand, this is common that South or North American teams plays 3 matches on same calendar day. This may be impossible to avoid if match times should be arranged within reasonable time for both teams.

Rookie
    But if your players are tired before FA match, they will play tired.... Thats is important, couse you need to be ready team with fitnes/moral as a other matches!
    League Champ: 10 times
    Vice: 5

Champions L: 3 times
    Vice: 1

Cup Winner: 13 times
    Vice: 7

League winner seasons: 2,16,26,28,35,38,44,45,56,57
    Champ. league winner: 8,17,48
    Cup winner: 5,6,11,12,15,16,19,20,22,23,24,25

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Suppose we are not talking about association matches. As I understand, this is common that South or North American teams plays 3 matches on same calendar day. This may be impossible to avoid if match times should be arranged within reasonable time for both teams.
    ok, lets assume that it can be 3 games on some days, not counting associations. it means that on a previous day you had just 1 game, and you will have 1 game early in the current day and 1 late in the day. you can play hard pressing, man-on-man and you still will have the full gas tank for your players, of course, if you use all your 22 players (and it is what you should do).
    Arion likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Didier_Drogba View Post
    But if your players are tired before FA match, they will play tired.... Thats is important, couse you need to be ready team with fitnes/moral as a other matches!
    association games either alternate the main games (assoc, leag, assoc, cup/chl) or go before the main games (assoc, assoc, leag, cup/chl), thus you just need to change your players after the first main game (leag), and in this way in all 4 games all your players will have full condition.

it is so hard to come to? I thought it's obvious, but still people complain about that

Quote Originally Posted by vkorchevoy View Post
    association games either alternate the main games (assoc, leag, assoc, cup/chl) or go before the main games (assoc, assoc, leag, cup/chl), thus you just need to change your players after the first main game (leag), and in this way in all 4 games all your players will have full condition.

it is so hard to come to? I thought it's obvious, but still people complain about that
    But still if we cant log in due to work, sleep and etc. Thats mean we going to play 11 players for 3 match. This is why pre line up settings should be fast to be implement or keep it to 2 match per day. 2 match per day i can always watch 1 game and set the squad for the next match. 3 match honestly no..sadly. Cos either could be sleeping or working..sure miss 1. So if you are aiming for treble it would be hard..unless you are 24/7 playing top 11. Haha. Please developer..i prefer 2 match per day. Rather 1 match per day and next 3 match per day. Anyway managers thanks for the replies and advice. Appreciates that. Happy scoring. Portugal 1 france 0. Yesssssss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast