Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cheat engines / token generators DON'T WORK

Its easy to answer. Today, there are 21 Teams in the Top 100. This is 21%. 2016, the world population is 7.4 billion. chinese population is 1.4 billion. This is 17%.
    Especially asian people love video games. Look to LoL, WoW or Starcraft, most oft ranking system are full with chinese, japanese oder korean.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hai Dang Ngo View Post
    Its easy to answer. Today, there are 21 Teams in the Top 100. This is 21%. 2016, the world population is 7.4 billion. chinese population is 1.4 billion. This is 17%.
    Especially asian people love video games. Look to LoL, WoW or Starcraft, most oft ranking system are full with chinese, japanese oder korean.
    Its more simple to answer.
    using a VPN illegal to get 35 or more packs per day is outright cheating
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Bad guess, 99% of the times someone reports a cheater, it's a payer making legal token purchases.

There's no cheat program to get free tokens in Top Eleven, and any website claiming to do that it's a pure scam.

Yeah, a Google search can give you a lot of results about scammers trying to steal your data and make you go through a thousand surveys and actually giving you nothing at the end. Have you tried any of them? Because I did: they ask for your name, so I entered a random name "SDASDASDSAADSSD" and WOW! they found this non-existing team Then they showed me some fancy animation "connecting to server ... done! Calculating balance ... DONE!" and after 20 sec of fancy messages, I got the final message: Ok, tokens will be added to your account BUT BEFORE THAT please simply complete these surveys to get them ... yeah sure.

If you do similar Google searches for other freemium games with in-app purchases, you will see similar results (called "generators"), and again, none of them will work. In fact most of the times the guys who pretend to have done a Top Eleven token generator, also pretend to have done "many-other-games" premium currency generators.
    no i never did tryed them.....just run into those vids on youtube or in google seach pages......but if you say so is cool by me

Quote Originally Posted by Ioannis Boulakas View Post
    Its more simple to answer.
    using a VPN illegal to get 35 or more packs per day is outright cheating
    Did you try it?
    Because I don't think tha's possible, because the packlimit is "accountbound". If they are able to look 1000 videos per day, they only will get 35.
    (I understand it like this.)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Did you try it?
    Because I don't think tha's possible, because the packlimit is "accountbound". If they are able to look 1000 videos per day, they only will get 35.
    (I understand it like this.)
    Ask chinese players. I never use illegal methods to play a game

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Moi
    chinese are cheaters. we have report some of them and we had right.
    If you see the table of top100 most of them are chinese.
    We already answered this question, none of the Top Associations you can see now in the ranking is cheating. Stop making acusations without proofs. Or do you have proof of that? We have already checked these Associations, so if you don't have any proof about what you're saying, please stop spreading false rumours.
    dave1311 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hai Dang Ngo View Post
    So why aren't 14% of the Top 100 aren't Indian?
    Bunzo likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Dreamer
    We already answered this question, none of the Top Associations you can see now in the ranking is cheating. Stop making acusations without proofs. Or do you have proof of that? We have already checked these Associations, so if you don't have any proof about what you're saying, please stop spreading false rumours.
    Asen
    July 07, 2016, 13:56 +0300
    Hello Ioannis,

Thank you for the screenshots.

The users have been reported to the fraud department. If any proof of fraudulent activity is found the users will be punished accordingly.

Asen
    July 08, 2016, 17:05 +0300
    Hi Ioannis,

Thank you for the reply.

We are sorry, but it's technically impossible to manually interfere with an Association's accumulated points. The results are final and can't be changed.

Only their Captain was cheating. They are all buying Tokens. We have forwarded this account to the fraud department. Please note that there are many Managers currently being investigated and it may take a while, before those users are banned.

NO MORE COMMENTS. You can keep continue to cover them

Asen
    July 07, 2016, 13:56 +0300
    Hello Ioannis,

Thank you for the screenshots.

The users have been reported to the fraud department. If any proof of fraudulent activity is found the users will be punished accordingly.

Asen
    July 08, 2016, 17:05 +0300
    Hi Ioannis,

Thank you for the reply.

We are sorry, but it's technically impossible to manually interfere with an Association's accumulated points. The results are final and can't be changed.

Only their Captain was cheating. They are all buying Tokens. We have forwarded this account to the fraud department. Please note that there are many Managers currently being investigated and it may take a while, before those users are banned.

NO MORE COMMENTS. You can keep continue to cover them
    That´s ok then …

It was only their captain cheating lol Well there is no need to "interfere " with points just throw the whole association out

Rookie
    For me, using 11 very good players and 11 very bad players ( 1 star ) it's just like cheating because they are taking advantage of the forever bug that takes into consideration the average team quality and not the first 11 players - when opponents are drawn.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast