Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Recommended: GK 3 times in a row

I think that all times since recomended players exists I've had ST's, thats because is the lower Av. Q. line I have. if you improve the Gk, then the weak line will be another.

@ Khris,
    Check my previous post
    khris and madflo19 like this.

Sorry i dont want to sound rude but do you/will you actually buy this players?

I just see this as a nuisance when i want to go to transfer market and it takes me first to the recommended players.

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post

I just see this as a nuisance when i want to go to transfer market and it takes me first to the recommended players.
    I will not buy the player ..I´ve no need for him ….

Rookie
    My max was 6 GK in a row.. i delete the game and i installed it again and after i've got a ST..but since this time i never had same positions 2 times in a row

Rookie
    Ok, maybe it is because my backup GK is my weakest player and the game choose to recommend me another. I may try to manipulate this then and pick up a 2-star of the position I want and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post

they should have an option button - no thank you or reject player.
    An option button like lone player in the assiociation, where you can choose the player you need.
    Bunzo and sparklinginsilence like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    they should have an option button - no thank you or reject player.
    An option button like lone player in the assiociation, where you can choose the player you need.
    Im surprised they have not went that way with an option to choose a player. Im not going to spend 79 tokens on a player I do not need & it´s the same position week after week .
    Nordeus are missing out here
    HairDryer likes this.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #19
    Moi
    Just to confirm, we are aware of this. We'll improve this feature, although I don't have any timeframe for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Just to confirm, we are aware of this. We'll improve this feature, although I don't have any timeframe for that.
    Nice too hear Moi, and don't forget the issue of no 5 star youngsters at higher levels
    HairDryer likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast