Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What kind of ridiculous opponents we face in Associations?

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    First of all, he doesn't have players with the same quality as level 22:

Attachment 69596

You see it with 9 stars because you're checking his team from Associations, and in Associations only stars matters, not real quality. He has 9 star players, so in Associations you see them with 9 star players, not his real quality (which is "50" as you can see) even if he is 15-20 levels below you.

It's very easy to get 9 star players if you use the personal trainer. Of course it's going to cost you some tokens, but if you buy the best scout in the list (or the best recommended player offered to you) he will be already almost 7 stars. Going from 7 to 9 will cost you tokens but not as much as you imagine.

As I was saying, anyone has any proof for his accusations against this guy or can you accept you are dealing with a Manager who buys tokens?
    And you believe your in own words?

If you buy the best scout player (115%) it costs 1968 token to max him. If he buys "only" 11 of these guys, it costs 21648 Token, without the cost of the player itself.
    100€ = 1500 T, that means, this guy payed more than 1400€ for this game?

Okay... I believe in you, but after the season, he lost a star. I can't say exactly how much the cost for this single star, but based on my best player it would be around 600 T. So he spend another 6600 Token - that's more than 400 €... EVERY month.

What kind of ridiculous opponents we face in Associations?-cost.jpg

What kind of ridiculous opponents we face in Associations?-token.jpg
    Last edited by nash123; 07-16-2016 at 10:48 PM.

I got told he bought 20,000 tokens ,….so it´s all ok

Btw Moi told me that ...
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Is not so strange see people using 100-200 euros monthly in online games...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Is not so strange see people using 100-200 euros monthly in online games...
    very common at level 4
    reddeviljohn likes this.

What I don't get is how on earth are these association managers who are on say manager level/club level 3 or 5 or 7 or whatever have the same or higher Ave quality than us than are over level 20? I I mean even if he had a stash of tokens and personal trained to 9* it would not be near the players avaliable at our levels so I can only say it all seems very fishy
    Bunzo likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    What I don't get is how on earth are these association managers who are on say manager level/club level 3 or 5 or 7 or whatever have the same or higher Ave quality than us than are over level 20? I I mean even if he had a stash of tokens and personal trained to 9* it would not be near the players avaliable at our levels so I can only say it all seems very fishy
    ....a 5* team of Level 4, if, face a level 5t of level 50, then the match will be a 5* vs 5* because the level don't matter, matter that, 5* now is 100% or so, in all levels or so, now the game can face teams of all levels in same conditions, as if I 5* and u 5*, is 5 vs 5 ..c'mon is not so complicated LOL

Famous
    I want to thank these people spending hundreds monthly on this game, because if it wasn't for them there would be no game.

But, I hope they have an income high enough to sustain themselves and aren't burning their lives savings to win a video game competition.
    Level 40 Manager

Addicted
    LOL.... and then you guys forgot to check the seats.... some LV 4,5 guys has 183000.... same as me ( LV14) build in normal time.... and remember that... he need to upgrade everything at the same time in order to have that seat.... how many token spend in there.... yeah... I really believe they are spend more than 1400€ ~ no one is cheating LOL just believe it...

More likely to be the "Pay to win" type of player? I dread to think what his actual league is like then, if he is an actual Level 3 player. Do the others not even bother to "turn up" when they have to play a match against him

Quote Originally Posted by KT Cole View Post
    More likely to be the "Pay to win" type of player? I dread to think what his actual league is like then, if he is an actual Level 3 player. Do the others not even bother to "turn up" when they have to play a match against him
    yes! and i actually post a suggestion abt League go check it out and share what you think. thk you

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast