Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What kind of ridiculous opponents we face in Associations?

I don't think, that tanking is a valid strategy... especially for WorldTop100, because that means, they can't get the triple (easily). ;p If you take a look at most of the WorldTop100 FAs, you see, that most managers have up to 11 1* players for the draw-exploiting of the three competition.
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I got told he bought 20,000 tokens ,….so it´s all ok
    Doesn't necessarily mean that he would trample the competition.

On the whole I think Top11 is quite balanced.

For example from my Top11 friend list, there is somebody with a 9 star first team that dominates league, CL and assoc, but got eliminated in the cup already by a much higher level opponent, even though he also got almost an entire reserve of 1 star players to lower his overall quality.

Then there is this other person who only got a low 5 star (80-90% quality) team and is on track to win treble, but isn't doing too well in assoc for obvious reasons.

A couple of cup rounds ago I eliminated a fellow active 6 star team whose league was topped by a low 5 star team by a large margin... I felt quite sorry for him

If you go no brainer and max out your team with a load of cash, you are just going to have a hard time in the cup, no? I mean while someone gets frustrated facing a 8-9 star team in assoc, there is also someone else laughing while beating the very same team in the cup. It's looks pretty fair to me =)
    铿锵玫瑰

Associations are the worst. I'm a level 52 and I mostly played with members of level 5 to 33.
    Every game is some kind of pain for eyes. My players are at level of skills of 270 to 282, and can't beat a players of 70. It's not good.
    What's about of experience?
    Where is that?
    It's not normal that a weaker manager be a better of team a level like mine.
    It's look like better to start from a level 1 and played against a stronger managers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldin Čolić View Post
    Associations are the worst. I'm a level 52 and I mostly played with members of level 5 to 33.
    Every game is some kind of pain for eyes. My players are at level of skills of 270 to 282, and can't beat a players of 70. It's not good.
    Where is that?
    It's look like better to start from a level 1 and played against a stronger managers.
    All managers are equal no matter their level, a 5 stars players for level 5 is same as a 5 stars players for level 50, their quality is counted by how many stars they have and not by their quality per level because in this way you are free to group with any manager no matter of what is his level.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

a1i
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    What I don't get is how on earth are these association managers who are on say manager level/club level 3 or 5 or 7 or whatever have the same or higher Ave quality than us than are over level 20? I I mean even if he had a stash of tokens and personal trained to 9* it would not be near the players avaliable at our levels so I can only say it all seems very fishy

You see guys, that's what happens when you open up the floodgates of chat and everyone teaches simple arithmetic with unmatched patience to a guy like this who obviously has noooooo clue on how to play the game or train players.

And others claiming people spend a million tokens or whatever.

This is why all these chinese guys have become so strong. Yes, they buy tokens, but more than anything, they share knowledge on how to build teams efficiently.

Like Moi said, just because YOU don't have the time or understanding of how to power train youngsters does NOT mean that others don't.

Saddest thing about association is now everyone who was stupid and clueless for 20-30 seasons are suddenly getting 140-150-160% teams because they can't believe how they can finally do it too and end up spending truckloads of tokens to train good players.

PS. Someone else said they buy scouts and recommended players. Umm, no, maybe recommended players but mostly 18 year old, train 3rd position and an ability. This is the sort of ignorance about a game you've spent years playing that boggles the mind.

I figured everything out by the second season (level 20 now with 10 trebles and all the rest 1st places and cl), I taught my association members who some were level 35 how to power train and everyone had no clue whatsoever how to do it, nevermind how to train. Now they all have 140-150% teams with about 2000 tokens and ad watching.
    Made me think what in the world were you guys doing all this time playing the game without even figuring out absolute BASICS.

Now, we, the smart guys who don't need to be nursed and babysat into every little game detail and have figured it out long ago while we saw idiots buying a team full of scouts every single season, like that is not expensive?!.... Now, we are the ones at a disadvantage, we have guys who just learned how to max a team out and they've multiplied scarily. And I learn that on top of everything they limit the ad watching limit to 35 from 100 so people who aren't in the states like many of us are, have some "fairness".

Where's the fairness in any of this? Nowhere! Now that everyone is a super duper team, and association games are super buggy and laggy they've ruined one of my fav games. They made it so everyone is buying tokens to FINALLY achieve what they couldn't understand how others are so powerful and called them "cheaters". Now they just laugh all the way to the token bank. The richer, the better. And we, the original guys who reigned for 20-30 seasons and more knowing what is common sense get screwed over.

This is now officially a game of who is the richest and who has the most time and luxury to spend. No longer a game of skill. The "secret" is out so to speak. Except it was no secret. Just many of you are too stupid to figure out obvious concepts.

/RANT OVER
    Last edited by a1i; 07-23-2016 at 01:11 AM.

a1i
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldin Čolić View Post
    Where is that?
    Oh my god! You see what I'm referring to? This guy has been playing for more than 4 years!!!!!!!!!! And still, he has no clue how things work. Come on man, just read the rules. This is utterly embarrassing to even ask. Ok let me answer, association is NOT about levels, it's about stars. Dont look at their rating outside of associations. Look at their rating inside... The PERCENTAGE% ... that should give you a semblance of how to compare players from different "so called experience" levels.

Geez.... unbelievable!

a1i
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    I don't think, that tanking is a valid strategy... especially for WorldTop100, because that means, they can't get the triple (easily). ;p If you take a look at most of the WorldTop100 FAs, you see, that most managers have up to 11 1* players for the draw-exploiting of the three competition.
    What does the world top 100 ranking have to do with treble???? Answer: Nothing! They are both different competitions. Seriously, what logic were you even implying? The 1* players are for favorable cup draws, except even that stopped working as it used to. And Association world top 100 ranking is all about association cups and association wins and draws, all for a tally of points. But league, cup, and CL games and cups have nothing to do with that point total.

So where does the triple (treble) factor in all of this? Nowhere....

Apprentice
    what does tanking will do to associations?>

say 4-5 members are 85-90% and they get promoted each season. 1 member tanking up to 120%. Will next season this association always meet other high level assocation?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    what does tanking will do to associations?>

say 4-5 members are 85-90% and they get promoted each season. 1 member tanking up to 120%. Will next season this association always meet other high level assocation?
    With associations, you'll face associations with roughly the same quality as yours regardless of your association level.

What will happen if you have a tanking member is, the average quality of your opponents will be higher than the average quality during the previous season. That said, if its your strongest member that is tanking, it shouldn't hurt you, because that player will be able to offset his quality boost with loans. If it's one of your 3 or 4 weakest teams that is tanking, there is no advantage to tanking, and actually it will hurt your association, since the higher an associations's average quality, the higher the odds of playing against an association with 6 actives.
    Level 40 Manager

Hello Top Eleven managers, can someone plz tell me what to do about my low stadium turnout despite having a decent stadium capacity of 43k I have never had 20k fans on a match day my fans are always below 20k which is worrisome to me and I have car parking lot of about 2k. Please what can I do to bring more fans to my stadium.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast