Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree44Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Recommended Players - Goalkeepers!

Rookie
    So, now the assistant don't propose anymore 19 years old player?
    The youngest is 20??

I don't any 19 years for 2 months now...just 20

Apprentice
    The assistant usually proposes one 21 yo player at the beginning of the season, one 19 yo at the middle and 20-21 at the end. This works for me. Of course the 19 yo is the best option for you so it will be wise to make a purchase at the middle of the season or better if you stay one season at the same level. This way you can power train him and keep him for longer... Keep in mind that the options are given by some calculations based on your teams general stats, such as the rating, (probably) the age of your squad and the position weaknesses.

Στάλθηκε από το ZTE Blade A460 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cmasaoutis View Post
    Keep in mind that the options are given by some calculations based on your teams general stats, such as the rating, (probably) the age of your squad and the position weaknesses.
    Not sure if that works well.
    I play with AML-ST-AMR.
    All 3 of them are in the top league list (in all 3 categories!), and it is the stong part of my team.
    It is my lower level second team I use.

Team lacks defenders, team is a 5* and I have 2 defenders with 3*, all the other players are 5*

But assistant proposed me GK (which it made a bit sense he was low) and then AML/ST, a position where my top performers played.

In general I do not see defenders or central defenders whatever team I have.

Only GKs and AM/STs in a round robin algorithm
    madflo19 likes this.

Apprentice
    Your team lacks a position only if there is no substitution available. See my post above about what happened with my gk.

Στάλθηκε από το ZTE Blade A460 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I have to agree with Cloverfield from the very start of this back in december 2015 I have only been offered Goal Keepers or AML/AMR - strikers. Which are the strongest positions in my team.
    So these are the players Im not needing also I have very good reserve positions for these players as well.

OMG Nordeus is spying on us... Just got recommended player DC/DL
    For first time in my game life

Needless to say he had a crap SA (penalty kicker). (the other 2 (crap ones) had penalty kicking and corner kicking)
    Because that is what you really want, a defender that cannot stop an attacking banana, but he can shot the penalties

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234