Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
Like Tree44Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Recommended Players - Goalkeepers!

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    63

    Recommended Players - Goalkeepers!

    Why am i getting only GKs for my recommended players? This has been going on for many seasons now...is this normal?

  2. #2
    VIP Gert Funck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,703
    Quote Originally Posted by naimcyk View Post
    Why am i getting only GKs for my recommended players? This has been going on for many seasons now...is this normal?
    Because the system is faulty. They are looking into it. Words from Moi speaker for development
    Nick Lizas and Bunzo like this.
    __________________________________________________
    Groundhog Day visiting level - 58 -

    considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

    FireCats is testing level - 36 -

  3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Moi
    Moi is offline
    Addicted Moi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    It's not faulty but needs improvement

    Maybe you only have one GK in your team and the Assistant thinks you need more! Try having 2 before he comes back the next time.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

  4. #4
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Uppsala, Sweden
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    It's not faulty but needs improvement

    Maybe you only have one GK in your team and the Assistant thinks you need more! Try having 2 before he comes back the next time.
    This is my last recommendation. I had one 6 star fast trainer, 2 scout recommendation strikers I bought, and a bunch of other strikers on the roster and still only got strikers recommended to me (I have only been recommended strikers since I started playing):
    Recommended Players - Goalkeepers!-image.jpg

    I would love more of a mix! Why not 3 different positions each time?

    My coaching style is said to be "very offensive", does this impact what type of players I get recommended?
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 07-20-2016 at 08:32 AM.
    AramRonaldo7 and sincity like this.

  5. #5
    VIP Buffs Mad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,268
    GK is the default recomendation if nothing is needed.
    ST seems next in line.
    If you want a striker recommendation then have 2 GKs in your team, only 2 strikers in squad and put both in formation overnight (for my time). As long as you have a sub covering each other area then you should get 3 strikers popping.

    You can change this to suit other positions.
    The only recommendation that seems problemmatic for me is DMC - but thats my squad issue. Because I dont habe DML or DMR I only get offered 1 DMC and the other 2 those wingbacks.

    Thats how to do it - whether its wise to do it is another matter. Personally I wouldn't 'recommend' them unless you have zero access to packs.

    PS. It would ofc be nice if we could set some areas we want recommendations for.

    PPS. low * players are not helpful for blocking certain types of recommendation - a 6* 1st team GK and 1* GK will not block the recommendation.

    PPPS. Ofc if you ask support how it works they'll give you a long story about the assistant out searching for players and being limited by the players released by other teams - I even got a quote that players are not generated from thin air. >.<
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-20-2016 at 11:15 AM.

  6. #6
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Uppsala, Sweden
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    GK is the default recomendation if nothing is needed.
    ST seems next in line.
    If you want a striker recommendation then have 2 GKs in your team, only 2 strikers in squad and put both in formation overnight (for my time). As long as you have a sub covering each other area then you should get 3 strikers popping.

    You can change this to suit other positions.
    The only recommendation that seems problemmatic for me is DMC - but thats my squad issue. Because I dont habe DML or DMR I only get offered 1 DMC and the other 2 those wingbacks.

    Thats how to do it - whether its wise to do it is another matter. Personally I wouldn't 'recommend' them unless you have zero access to packs.

    PS. It would ofc be nice if we could set some areas we want recommendations for.

    PPS. low * players are not helpful for blocking certain types of recommendation - a 6* 1st team GK and 1* GK will not block the recommendation.

    PPPS. Ofc if you ask support how it works they'll give you a long story about the assistant out searching for players and being limited by the players released by other teams - I even got a quote that players are not generated from thin air. >.<
    Ok, I understand how the creators have thought when scripting this. But it is pretty complicated obviously and a lot of people seem to have a problem of only getting one type of recommendations. For me its obviously not working like its ment to work since I only have one striker in my formation and got new strikers recommended for me despite having three 6 star strikers on my team, one on the field and two on the bench.

    Wouldn't a very easy fix be to rotate the recommendations if a player at a certain position is bought?

  7. #7
    VIP Gert Funck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,703
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    This is my last recommendation. I had one 6 star fast trainer, 2 scout recommendation strikers I bought, and a bunch of other strikers on the roster and still only got strikers recommended to me (I have only been recommended strikers since I started playing):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	69699


    I would love more of a mix! Why not 3 different positions each time?

    My coaching style is said to be "very offensive", does this impact what type of players I get recommended?

    I have gotten Keepers every single time since this was introduced, I have both had one and two good keepers at times, nothing changed..

    Last time i got a differnt player, for the first time

    So faulty or need tweaking, point is that the selection for the recommend player does not work or help squad
    Bunzo, madflo19 and Nick Lizas like this.
    __________________________________________________
    Groundhog Day visiting level - 58 -

    considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

    FireCats is testing level - 36 -

  8. #8
    VIP Buffs Mad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,268
    I cant say I unlocked a secret.

    It doesn't work very well because most of the time you have to create a weakness in the squad to get the type of player you want.

    All I can say is I returned to the game and my 3* squad, and got a 3, 4 & 5 * recommended MC for obvious reasons since I only had 2, weirdly.
    I filled out my team but only had 1 GK and got GKs only.
    I then had my 3 stooges reinstated, 1 a gk and still I got GKs.
    So I bought a 5* GK and got AMR/ST.
    I also had not sub wingers at the time.
    My friend Peter asked how I avoided GKs and I told him but suggested he wait.
    I then had a long exchange with support trying to grab snippets of info.
    I told him again and recommended the 2 ST option too.
    He got ST recommendations.
    He's had GKs ever since apart from when he wanted another ST

    As I said I then modified it to try to get a DMC, twice, and I did but only one player each time had DMC and it was a crappy DML/DMC........

    Experiences vary but I could replicate this repeatedly. However I'm so over recommendations.

    PS. Since the ST nerf (I think) I got a 79T guy that couldn't hit a coo's arse with a banjo. The pain of seeing him in my squad was greater than the waste so I sold him on the market and got 150m for him.....hope things turned out well.

  9. #9
    VIP Nick Lizas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I have gotten Keepers every single ti:
    So faulty or need tweaking, point is that the selection for the recommend player does not work or help squad
    everyone is lost the point why not proposal the players we want like in
    federations and nordeus: will have
    profit because purchases will be made

  10. #10
    VIP Nick Lizas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,361
    for examble i can apply like that
    Recommended Players - Goalkeepers!-screenshot_3.jpg
    just mark what posision you need!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast