Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Recommended Players - Goalkeepers!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Hey Nikol, I have yet to see players under 29 tokens. How can you get offers for 2 tokens? I wouldn't mind those offers as I could train the players to the next star and put them on the transfer list.
    I 'm not sure if recommended player's position has to do with the lack of players to that but for sure it's connected with avg quality.
    So having about 7 players with 1*, the avg of my team is really low.
    My problem is that 99% of nego offers are 0T so the the whole concept is broken
    Al Svanberg likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by naimcyk View Post
    Why am i getting only GKs for my recommended players? This has been going on for many seasons now...is this normal?
    You are right, i got the same issue 3 times.
    The one word that makes a good manager - decisiveness.

Rookie
    Finally!! After creating this thread, i've been recommended ST. Got an AML/ST for 79T....and he's AWESOME!! has now scored 32 goals in 20 matches...
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Finally!! After creating this thread, i've been recommended ST. Got an AML/ST for 79T....and he's AWESOME!! has now scored 32 goals in 20 matches...
    Age 19 or 21?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Why am i getting only GKs for my recommended players? This has been going on for many seasons now...is this normal?
    same for me. the last 4-5 times only goalkeepers....
    i have 2 GK in squad...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Age 19 or 21?
    age 19...he's on 41 goals in 24 matches now. Best ever player i ever had in 19 seasons!
    Al Svanberg and Gert Funck like this.

age 19...he's on 41 goals in 24 matches now. Best ever player i ever had in 19 seasons!
    Can you post the profile of the player?
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Apprentice
    Is it just me or the 3 recommended scouts are always good form compared to the scout lists?
    I have not bought much tokens to spend on scouts. Maybe around 80t every 3 months. So just want to ask other experienced players

My best ever player was a recommended scout that lasted me 5-7 seasons. Coincidentally his name was Lionel messi also.

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Hey Nikol, I have yet to see players under 29 tokens. How can you get offers for 2 tokens? I wouldn't mind those offers as I could train the players to the next star and put them on the transfer list.
    Lower your team quality, like right now most of my players are 3* (over 29 yo) and couple of 4* FT, I'm getting 6-8T 5* recommended scout offers ; although I didn't buy because I'm not ready to build up my team yet

Apprentice
    It's definitely the luck of players. From the beginning of the game I had only st and the best of three had an extra aml or amr. No matter that I had a second pair of every position the game engine kept generating these players. But this season even if the first week offered me these as usual in the meantime I sold the second gk of mine and today generated gks. It's definitely the lack of players but I don't know how I can switch it to the former kind of offers. I will buy a second free agent gk and see the next offer..

Στάλθηκε από το ZTE Blade A460 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast