Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree342Likes

Thread: Season 82 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Don't you just hate it when that happens?

Four seasons ago, Cup Play-off Round - a nice comfortable cushion from the 1st Leg?

Season 82 - Are you ready?-s34-cup-po.jpg
    Gert Funck and Al Svanberg like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

New one person scoring record for reserves

Season 82 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Day 18 - Palace teams report.

One match each today, and Casuals started by entertaining the basement team in the League and sending them away with a clip round the ear after a 9-0 win. Striker Thiago de Souza Lacerda led the way with a hat-trick, his fellow forward liner Hugo Vaz Te and AMC Aleks Dumont each bagged braces. Midfielder Oystein Pedersen netted a free-kick and substitute DMC Mads Larsen was on hand to nod in a Dumont corner to complete the rout.

Palace Terriers had a tricky home match against a mid-table team with a weird defence, and the Management thought hard and long before plumping for 3N-5-2V to counter it. It seemed at first to be a bum decision as the visitors went ahead with 11 minutes on the clock, but as the team was making good forward progress they were let be and eventually Luca Giovanni Pidutti equalised to send the teams into the break at parity. Pidutti added the second goal to his brace with 12 minutes to play and the Terriers faithful were rewarded with a 2-1 win.
    Last edited by talisman; 08-10-2016 at 05:27 PM.
    Killroy and Al Svanberg like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

And finally... The Golden Eaglets lost their first game of the season in cup competition today(association excluded), even though they were stronger we had a chance to win but could not, flying Eagles Continue their unbeaten too. Champions League match tomorrow would be interesting.....

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk
    Killroy likes this.

Out of curiosity, I just logged in to see how my team had performed since I quit. It won all the matches by itself, including beating two teams that beat me before, and even went into a streak of clean sheets. No managing, no training, no condition or morale boosting and so on as such involved, and some people here wondered how what seemed to be more likely abandoned teams beat them, putting the blame on trolling or things like that. In one case, the opposing manager was even present, and he made changes and so on to try to change things to his favor but his team still lost in the end by two late goals

It is not a matter of winning or losing; the problem in this game is how you win or lose these days. You might put in a lot of hard work and you will still lose, while another might be doing nothing much and he will win. There is nearly no football sense at all in terms of tactics or football management.

There is even a funny thing in there. Lost 3-1 in an away match, 3+1 = 4, won 4-0 at home. Lost 4-1 in another away match 4-1, 4+1 = 5, won 5-0 at home.

Before I Quit (Team Trained and Managed; A Lot Of Effort Put In)

After I Quit (Team Abandoned; No Effort Put In)
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-11-2016 at 08:27 AM.
    Killroy likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

One of those games you just don't understand what went wrong even when you have beaten the opposing formation before..... Kudos to Sado United, he had the whole Nordues behind him. I was beaten with 5goals, oh how many times has a giant team beat me with a lot of goals now to talk of a team that is just 6% stronger.... cool......
    Killroy, madflo19 and motrin like this.

Day 19 - Palace teams report.

Palace Terriers surveyed the opposition in the Champions League Quarter-Finals. As the highest-Quality team left, they will be the target of all the others, and especially the Nordeus Troll...

Season 82 - Are you ready?-s15-champ-qf-draw.jpg

But first, the small matter of a League match. Terriers held a slight Quality advantage, the opposition were at home and two places higher in the table. All set for a rip-roaring match? No, a boring 0-0 stalemate...

Season 82 - Are you ready?-s15-league-hl-round-17.jpg

Now to the nitty-gritty of a Champions League Quarter-Final 1st Leg, away. Again Terriers held the slight Quality advantage, but is was the hosts who took the lead in the 20th minute, but the lead did not last long, striker Josu Bielsa levelling the match 11 minutes later. Midfielder Paolo Kansiz put the visitors in front on the hour mark, but the defence left a gaping hole for the home side to equalise with 67 minutes on the clock. Final score 2-2, and Terriers hold the advantage for the return Leg.

Palace Casuals played away at 11th in the table, and barely got started before they were warming up a substitute. Eirik Riis was the victim, and Thiago de Souza Lacerda the replacement. His first action on the pitch was to take a free-kick, which sailed past the stranded 'keeper to put the Casuals in front. The match then descended into a strange stalemate, which was enlivened again by a sending off for the home side and soon after, Oystein Pedersen netted a free-kick to increase the lead. The home side pulled a goal back 6 minutes from time, but the Casuals held out for a 2-1 win.

Season 82 - Are you ready?-s38-l34-league-round-17.jpg

Season 82 - Are you ready?-s15-l15-league-round-17.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 08-12-2016 at 07:56 AM.
    madflo19, Killroy and HairDryer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    What is this?!

Attachment 69896
    I get those when someone sends an offer for one of my players.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Dreamer
    Pretty close.

Season 82 - Are you ready?-close.jpg

Still have to play both of them.
    HairDryer and madflo19 like this.

Dreamer
    My twin accounts are doing well (Al FC and HFF):

Season 82 - Are you ready?-1-liga.jpg

Season 82 - Are you ready?-1-cl.jpg

Season 82 - Are you ready?-1-hff-cup.jpg

Season 82 - Are you ready?-1-al-cup.jpg

The only game lost have been in the 1st game between them... I am going to try to "de-friend" the two accounts before next season so that I can go for the treble with both accounts.
    Duncton and madflo19 like this.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast