Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree342Likes

Thread: Season 82 - Are you ready?

Going good, last match would be a bit tough, I hope we can keep the 100% record...

What have you learned from last season?
    last season i removed the same old ppl to make it better,more excitement

Where did you place last season?
    League and CL winner

Are you participating in the new Association's Cup ?
    yes/bronze1

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?
    what ive made from sales 7/800 million

Who do you want to replace?
    DC/DR MR

What are your goals for this season?
    Try to win the treble

What's your training level?
    THIS SEASON HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE SO FAR,im on for the treble ,ive retained it with my b team but never with these,so,so close now
    Season 82 - Are you ready?-kkp2.jpgSeason 82 - Are you ready?-kkp1.jpgSeason 82 - Are you ready?-kkup.jpg

Pro
    Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, my league title this season is screwed over by red cards. So far I have won everything except two games. And both games were decided by red cards. First game I had 2 red cards. This time I was up against the number one. Whoever wins this game is the number of the league almost for sure. My team is in tip top shape. Game starts and everything goes according to plan. Good ratings and after 37 minutes I am leading 0-1. My advisary doesn't get a chance. I am way better at that point then my advisary. 16 shots with 6 on target against 12 shots and 2 on target, more possession, etc....

Then in the 67th minute my prime defender, who has a bit of cold, clears his throat and hurls a loogie. But right at that moment a player from the other team overtakes him from behind and gets hit by the loogie. No foul intention whatsoever. Wait, what is the ref doing? Straight RED!!!! NO NO NO, this defender only collected 1 yellow card over the whole season. This is a player who would win the fair play cup. He wasn't spitting at the advisary. Come on ref!!!! Nope, he is of the field. SIGH.

The advisary smells blood and although I make some defensive moves my defense is toast. Up to 80 minutes they can handle the pressure but then in a quick succession 3 attacks lead to 3 goals by the advisary. Damn you red cards. I hate you. Lost 3-1 and now almost certain second in the league.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

13nil victory for Flying Eagles and a 4 - 1 victory for Golden Eaglets ....league assured.
    Duncton, madflo19 and khris like this.

player 2,3 and 4 with 8*

Duncton, madflo19, Killroy and 1 others like this.

Famous
    Holding well near end of season, 45-1-0. League should be a clean sweep, preparing for finals in CL and Cup.

Improved goal advantage from last season (208:15 at the moment), improved crew leaving me well set for next season. A few good player pick ups, and no dud purchases.

CUP WINNERS

It was a hard match. Both managers were present. After 90' it was 1-1.
    In the 117' Messi was the important person for my team.

We won the cup for the fourth time

League

We are also league champions

We won the cup

Incredible how worked the change of orders and movement of the arl for the amc,,, the amc been aml scored, and then I did not remember that the GK was as man for corners, he did a assistance for the dl, Jung, that gave us the 2-0 and then in the 88' 2nd yellow for the DR so we played with 10 and goal for the hamster in the 86' was just decorative.

2-1 in a first half using condition and defensive bonuses with no control of the ball, reciving attacks again and again, then 2nd half I changed to very defensive, off counters and offside, and like in the SF match, the high pressure + long passing and possesion+attacking bonuses changed the match absolutely, giving us practically all chances.

So cup for Crystal Palace that, fail anking due the victores against abandoned teams. lol

Season 82 - Are you ready?-cup-crystal-palace.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 08-18-2016 at 01:45 PM.

Going to champion league next season. Thank God win today's match.

Top Eleven Be A Football Manager
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    4/4 Cups today, for my 4 teams

Season 82 - Are you ready?-4-cups.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast