Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree342Likes

Thread: Season 82 - Are you ready?

UPDATE
    League won,we won the cup vs a team 3 levels higher,at least 20% better than me in defense,midfield n 30% forwards
    some ppl here said id no Chance but i revised my friend Nikolgiorgos
    posts on the matter and with the proper prepping and running drills i nailed it,4-0 winners,i play for treble tomorrow,regardless best season ive had yet
    Season 82 - Are you ready?-qa4.jpgSeason 82 - Are you ready?-qa3.jpgSeason 82 - Are you ready?-qa2.jpgSeason 82 - Are you ready?-qa1.jpgSeason 82 - Are you ready?-qa.jpgSeason 82 - Are you ready?-kkup.jpg
    Killroy, madflo19, Duncton and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    player 2,3 and 4 with 8*

Playing like 3star players though

Pro
    @Niko, impressive with 4 out of 4 cups. Did you keep your teams intact or is "the sell at the end and buy at the beginning of the season" tactic? In something of 45 seasons now I have reached the final like 8 or 9 times only. Yesterday I had 2 finals with both teams. That was a first.

My main team faced a level higher team with about 4Q more. It would be a hard battle. And it was. I dominated the first 80 minutes but the score was still 1-1. Then in the 80th minute my advisary scores and it is 2-1 for him. I had 29 shots with 9 on target and only 1 goal. His whole attacking line up failed according to the ratings and he only had 5 shots at target. Luck was on his side. My goalie made 3 saves so his efficiency was about 100% with 2 goals and 5 shots. I had 9 shots and his goalie made 4 saves but I get only 1 goal boooohoooo. Still no cup title with my main team. AAARRGGHHH. League is almost certainly won with 4 points ahead and 60 goals scored more then the number 2.

My sub team faced a same level advisary and the strength was about equal. His team had a very bad form though and he got a player send off in the 88th minute. In the end 4-2 win for me. Yeah, second cup title and still a shot at a poker. Second in the league but I have to pray that the number one makes a mistake. My goal score is better so there is hope. First in the cup. I have a good chance with the finale of the CL and I am fighting for the first place in the association matches (although we have a very tough league against us).
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Treble retained, hope to do the same with the associations games for a back to back quadruple 😆

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Pro
    My first possible treble ever is getting closer. I did win the cup and I just won the CL. The red card debacle league is also getting more and more exciting. I was 6 points behind the number one after loosing to him due to the red card. We both have won 21 games but the last two games of the number one went bad. One loss and one tie. So now I am only one point behind him and he has to face the number 4 of the league. Plus I have 9 goals scored more then him. If he looses or ties tomorrow I have a shot at the POKER!!!!! Nailbiting!!!
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Niko, impressive with 4 out of 4 cups. Did you keep your teams intact or is "the sell at the end and buy at the beginning of the season" tactic?
    ok, this isn't some achievement I 'm proud of.
    No big deal.
    I just post it cause it's a record for me, those 4 Cups in a season.

TIGRAN did a take over and it's in lv1. Inactive.
    I just bought few simple 5* players and won the cup.

MAN U, also is a team I stopped playing (lack of time) , with 4-5* players which played with a 5* team from the same lv.
    RINOKEROS and NIK lower the q of the team in the end of last season, so they played with teams from bellow levels.
    madflo19 and MNK Kaskada like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    Well, I would be proud of it. I have only won the cup twice now. So hats off to your sir
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

Dreamer
    Lost to Zen yesterday, had an easy win today. Adrian dropped points and isn't a threat anymore. Zen could still take the title if he wins and I lose my final match against 7th place.

First match tomorrow is Zen vs Adrian. I'll know exactly what I need to do beforehand. As it stands now, I think a draw should be enough.

Season 82 - Are you ready?-standings.jpg
    madflo19 likes this.

Today for the first time that I played a assocation game. We joined the assocation champs.

We beat a level 44 manager.

Rookie
    My first treble, what a season.
    League with 1 draw and the rest only victories
    Cup and CL, both with wins 4-0 in the final

Season 82 - Are you ready?-img_0087.jpg
    Duncton, madflo19, Tyltyl and 3 others like this.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast