Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree342Likes

Thread: Season 82 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    Underperforming. Bought a scout to shake things up a bit.
    madflo19 likes this.

Pro
    Lets hope he rubs off some of that scout powah to the other players Duncton.
    Duncton likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Even though I had a tough champions League draw, I am unbeaten in the group stages with Flying Eagles and Golden Eaglets
    Duncton and madflo19 like this.

Yes beat number one, and took their place

Season 82 - Are you ready?-capture.jpgSeason 82 - Are you ready?-capture2.jpg
    Duncton, madflo19 and Killroy like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

nice win gert👍

end of the cup road for me😕

best luck next season.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Gert Funck and madflo19 like this.

Season 82 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg

thx Hair...

I am also out of cup after a good first leg, then a totally freak result when not watching

Season 82 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    HairDryer likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    New FA-Draw is there... and it was a big surprise. At Semi-Finals we are stronger overall. Me incredible 25%, my wife 15%, others around 2-8%, but they are 7 time winner and 1 time 4th. They are also draw-exploiter, so maybe that's an disadvantage for them, because they don't know how to beat equal or stronger opponents.

Finalday will be more interesting, because they are close to us, two are slightly stronger (3%), three are equal (less than 1% difference), but my team is again 18% (or 12%, depents on the FA) stronger.

Maybe this will be an easy weekend... I hope, we don't unterrate our opponent.
    It's first time, that we are the favorites for real... but that's the problem: we managed nearly every week to beat the favorites...
    FA-Weekend is over.

Our opponents at semi were really good, I think, we actually underrated them... most of the games were really hard. We won "only" 21 vs 12: My Wife had 2 times bad luck - she was both games stronger/better and lost first leg 1:0 (she had 8 shots on target, oppo only 2), second only 2:2.

Final 1st leg was at 9 a.m. After my oppo recalled his player, he was only 0,3% weaker.
    It was... horrible. We had two clear wins (2x 3:0), one close win (2:1 - me), one close lose (2:3), one clear lose (1:4) and kind of big bad luck (0:2, my wife again. She had 8 SoT, her oppo only 4).
    So... our chat exploded... we talked about tactics and changed players, talked again and so on, because some of our opponents changed multiple times their formation.
    It was so funny. 6 members who want to win... that was one of this unique moments, when you really love this game. ^^ Nordeus, FAs are great!!! Thx.

2nd leg was at 7 p.m.: It was... unbelievable. My wife was down 0:1 at halftime, finally won 2:1. Another member was down 0:2 until 65' and made 2:2. The clear loser won 3:1, the close loser won 3:0, my squad won 4:1 and last member won 5:0.

We won 25:10... after 1st leg: 9:9.

Personally: 13:2 on goals, 4 of 4 wins.
    madflo19 likes this.

Pro
    Yesterday frustrating game against the number 3 as I am number 2. I upped the win bonus to the max. Game starts and I dominate like mad, but this was a game that couldn't go right. If you hit the pole twice and the gk stops your 7 star striker when he was alone in front of him you know you are in a world of trouble. This was actually a case of 100% efficiency where the advisary gets one shots and scores. I get 23 shots with 7 on target and fail. I was fuming after that game

My cup game was lost with 2-1. Equal match against a level higher, so I can live with that.

Association games were fun this weekend. First time we ever won with 36-0. Our advisary in the semi finale were bad somehow The finale we lost though. We were tied to the last game. One of my friends was behind 0-1, but he couldn't score. Even if he would have tied we would have 2 goals behind. Still a good weekend for my both teams that won all games.
    HairDryer and madflo19 like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Days 12-15 - Palace Casuals report.

League has been up and down. Two 1-2 home defeats against lower and poorer-Quality sides; two emphatic 4-1 away wins, one against an evenly-matched but higher-placed team, the other against a better-Quality but under-performing opponent.

Season 82 - Are you ready?-s38-l34-league-round-13.jpg

The end of an era as veteran ST/AMR Maarten Wiegman was released to pastures new on the the purchase of a replacement Assistant Manager Recommendation ST/AMC. Wiegman made 164 appearances (plus 10 in Associations), scoring a club-record 142 goals (plus 4 in Associations), with 48 assists (plus 4 in Associations).

Season 82 - Are you ready?-pc-maarten-wiegman-final.jpg

Season 82 - Are you ready?-pc-hugo-vaz-te-79t.jpg

The shock of the period was Casuals' qualification for the knockout phase of the Champions League.The last round matches saw Casuals losing 1-4 at home to a 20% better-Quality side, that ended up as Group leaders. In the other match, the other Level 35 team in the group finally woke up and handed the other Level 34 team in the group a right hammering, thus ensuring that Casuals stayed in the Runner-up spot thanks to their superior record against that team.

Season 82 - Are you ready?-s38-champ-group-d.jpg

In the 'Top-16' Round, Casuals played at home to a Level 35 team with 19% Quality advantage and fell to the inevitable, a 0-3 defeat which leaves their Champions League campaign in tatters.

No Associations to report for Casuals this weekend as they resigned from their Association.
    Last edited by talisman; 08-08-2016 at 08:44 PM.
    Killroy and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Days 11-14 - Palace Terriers report.

After a 0-3 defeat at the hands of the League leaders and a disappointing 1-2 home defeat to a poorer-Quality but higher-placed team, Terriers have picked up useful points in the League over the weekend. A 3-1 away win against the second-place team was followed up by a 3-0 win over a team that have had the upper hand over the previous two seasons.

Season 82 - Are you ready?-s15-l15-league-round-13.jpg

A last-round away win gained Terriers the leading position in their Champions League Group.

Season 82 - Are you ready?-s15-champ-group-c.jpg

In the 'Top-16' Round, a stroll to a 3-0 away win over a poorer-Quality team in the 1st Leg gives Terriers a great chance of progressing further.

Terriers won both their matches in the Associations Semi-Final over the weekend, but their Association narrowly lost the tie 16-19 and they had to settle for the 3rd-Place Play-Off. Here, Terriers drew at home but staged a dramatic fight-back in the last 10 minutes of the away match, turning a 0-1 deficit into a 2-1 win and the vital points needed to narrowly win the tie 19-16, the Association being finally placed 3rd.
    Last edited by talisman; 08-08-2016 at 08:41 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast