Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Cheaters DO NOT get banned...contrary to popular opinion!

a1i
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Their is a dilemma with awarding forfeits/swapping trophies after the tournament ended: What if the person had cheated for both the semi-finals and the final? We can't award the missing points to only their final opponent, but not their semi-final opponent. You'd really have to replay the final on a date, after the association tournament had ended.
    That's wishful thinking as it was on our part. We begged support for a replay, for swapping trophies, exchanging points, making them forfeit all their games to us, etc. NO CHANCE.

Their answer is simple: Live with it.... in so many words of course. Like, we don't have the capability but we understand how you feel here's 1 booster, kisses from support.

Ok maybe no kisses.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by a1i View Post
    That's wishful thinking as it was on our part. We begged support for a replay, for swapping trophies, exchanging points, making them forfeit all their games to us, etc. NO CHANCE.

Their answer is simple: Live with it.... in so many words of course. Like, we don't have the capability but we understand how you feel here's 1 booster, kisses from support.

Ok maybe no kisses.
    Ahahaha, regarding the rewards you spoke earlier, if you reported two guys at the support team you supposed to get 2 tokens, one for each guy reported or that's what I got so far, even when I said I don't need they said is part of their job so I accepted.

Let me understand better your story: You reported X player who have 9 stars players and Top Eleven only removed his boosters / tokens (maybe) but yet he still have his players like this was a legit stuff.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

a1i
    Don't know about what they took or if he has his players but I would assume from their wording: "We took away his cheating resources". Sounds like extra tokens and boosters, as I don't think they can lower ratings or take away a team and replace it with another. But again, you know better how this works so I am not sure.

Don't know about what they took or if he has his players but I would assume from their wording: "We took away his cheating resources". Sounds like extra tokens and boosters, as I don't think they can lower ratings or take away a team and replace it with another. But again, you know better how this works so I am not sure.
    Well I am not an employee of Top Eleven so I don't know very much too but I know few stories of some people and few friends who got same, they got the tokens and boosters removed to 0 and that was all but yea, their players was still in their teams.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

a1i
    And regarding bonuses. It's so very random I feel. It must depend on the rep. I mean, I asked all my team mates to complain about the bug issue and how it affected us. 1 person got 2 tokens, another got 10 tokens plus 5 of each booster, then I complained even more so we got 10 boosters each for every member, then we got the gamewide 5 tokens, and another guy got an extra 2 rests. So its so very random. I think it's something like this: the more you have a point and they can't possibly morally argue against it the more you get. If you simply complain maybe not.
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

And regarding bonuses. It's so very random I feel. It must depend on the rep. I mean, I asked all my team mates to complain about the bug issue and how it affected us. 1 person got 2 tokens, another got 10 tokens plus 5 of each booster, then I complained even more so we got 10 boosters each for every member, then we got the gamewide 5 tokens, and another guy got an extra 2 rests. So its so very random. I think it's something like this: the more you have a point and they can't possibly morally argue against it the more you get. If you simply complain maybe not.
    So you are saying you made a bunch of packs and tokens for reporting these guys, haha funny Well I reported recently an Association and I got nothing so far, not like I need but just saying for the cause.

Yea this is weird and it should be same but I am afraid if we all get rewards for these reports more and more people will report random guys just for these free gifts. Ups, I will stop here, no more offtopic.

At the moment I am curious if somebody from the Top Eleven official staff can come with a clear answer regarding your issue.

Is good that you brought this to light because Top Eleven clearly need to make some better rules and much more visible.

Rookie
    just as an aside, i have complained the last 3 weeks about the bug issues, and i would usually get 10 tokens, plus 5 of each booster. i also let them know that im a paying customer (i drop about $20/mth). dont know if that makes a difference or not. not really looking for a handout...i just want to play the damn game without the bug issues.

a1i
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    So you are saying you made a bunch of packs and tokens for reporting these guys, haha funny
    Oh no, I haven't received anything from reporting these guys. My team members and I were complaining about the bug that has been kicking us out in the middle of games and then become unable to change a thing and we lost many games we could have easily won. So we really complained furiously about that. So while I got us each boosters, other team members who also complained separately received individually different rewards... That's why it's so random and probably at the discretion of the rep responding and how generous he/she feels.

Apprentice
    I've been playing this game for a few years and have only come across 1 known cheater and they took it very seriously, to be fair. He was banned. However, his team wasn't dismantled until after he'd knocked me out of the cup.
    Still, they fixed that after I reported it and apologised.
    I have to say that I think it's a bit unlikely that they will ban paying customers unless they're a constant menace...remember, you're a gamer and they're a business.

a1i
    Quote Originally Posted by russ2000_uk View Post
    I have to say that I think it's a bit unlikely that they will ban paying customers unless they're a constant menace
    Agreed. But also with a caveat that even if it's a paying menace, they will only ban him if his transgressions outweigh his contribution to profit. So in other words, they probably have a dollar value of x per customer. If you're worth x and cheat, they warn you. If you're worth ZERO they ban you.
    The fun begins when you're worth something like 10x or 1000x. I doubt they would ban very high yielding customers. No matter what.
    They're probably stepping on egg shells with these super paying customers... "Please sir, we warned you not to do it again 12334 times now, this is your LAST chance, ok?" .... or just give up and let him cheat... and when you report him they promise you he purchased 20,000 tokens every month, when he probably did that once a year.

Oh well... Like I said, this game is becoming for the rich... No more space for talent.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast